
Golf skill.What does Romo bring to the table that the cowboys don't have already have?
Maybe bringing Porter in to play man coverage corner can help this defense get straightened out. Porter might help this front 7 get home on some coverage sacks. Hope Porter can help create some team momentum and confidence.I’m planning on drinking if the game with the Texans isn’t going well. Philly is so ravaged with injuries there is no way they are winning tomorrow. The Giants with lord only knows who’s quarterbacking going forward don’t have a prayer. The Commanders might eke out a win tomorrow, but are heading for a top five draft pick. The division is there for the taking. Can’t lose to winless Houston.
I could see Romo joining the staff after the season. Too much of a distraction in season.
Also there is this about Aikman:
Couple of Romo jerseys?The millennial crowd is out in force on here it seems. You can always tell because of the sad attempts at humor that usually fall flat.
Romo would be a decent hire for the offense. His football IQ was always high and he can’t be any worse than what we already have. I don’t see it happening, though.
Define up north. Are you actually north of highway 8?Absolutely. Especially northern wisconsin where I'm from. Jerry is a cub scout in comparison...lol
Jerry...The millennials continually show why the world is doomedThe millennial crowd is out in force on here it seems. You can always tell because of the sad attempts at humor that usually fall flat.
Romo would be a decent hire for the offense. His football IQ was always high and he can’t be any worse than what we already have. I don’t see it happening, though.
Sports Illustrated Ref: https://www.si.com/media/2023/02/02...ion-amid-concerns-about-regression-per-reportlike I have said again and again, show me a source other then CBS for your garbage claims
show anyone else making those claims?
as regards training camp. so what?
Patrick Mahomes has some chunkiness and he’s the best QB in the league. Eli Manning looked like a normal dude and he won 2 rings.Come on man. Be honest Romo got heavy late in his career and clearly stopped working hard on his analyst job. He is an amazing guy but had a real chance to be more.
The oldest millennials are like 45 years old nowThe millennials continually show why the world is doomed
Once again from CBS.Sports Illustrated Ref: https://www.si.com/media/2023/02/02...ion-amid-concerns-about-regression-per-report
“According to a report from Andrew Marchand of the New York Post, CBS grew concerned about Tony Romo’s level of preparation for football telecasts with the network.
Marchand detailed the network’s concern on his podcast with John Ourand this week.
“Tony Romo needs to study more,” Marchand said on The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast. “He needs to be better prepared. As you move away from the sidelines, you need to do more work. I know CBS is aware of this. They tried an intervention last offseason. They knew, they anticipated this. That’s a credit to them, the people in charge there. But it has not gotten better.”
Jaws Ref:
Hooper: “Quint, that doesn’t prove a damn thing”.
Quint: “Well it proves one thing Mr. Hooper. It proves you wealthy college boys don’t have the education to admit when you’re wrong”.
And they are reaching positions of power and we are all doomedThe oldest millennials are like 45 years old now
Why do you guys keep getting generations confused
I’ve been called a millennial before when I’m clearly Gen Z
