Fish take on Dak's contract talk

J817

Reaction score
Jaylon is making 7mil in 2020 and 9mil in 2021. Elliot 10 and 13 in 2020/2021. You people have no idea how good of deals the Cowboys signed these guys too. The only contract i think is a little bit much is Lawrence.

I agree with you on the Jaylon contract (of course if he has a better career from here on out) but remember there are those who believe you shouldn’t pay top dollar for any RB in this league anymore due to their quick shelf life. Many will call the Zeke contact bad just because he’s a RB.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I agree with you on the Jaylon contract (of course if he has a better career from here on out) but remember there are those who believe you shouldn’t pay top dollar for any RB in this league anymore due to their quick shelf life. Many will call the Zeke contact bad just because he’s a RB.
Elliot has the most touches the most rushing yrds most tds most overall yrds in the nfl since he's been in the nfl. Elliots deal isnt bad. Gurley, Bell have bad deals. Elliot is the perfect RB. You have guys like McCaffery, Saquan, Henry, and so on who are good at one thing, but none are the complete back that Elliot is. All of them have to come out of the game at a certain spot. Elliot never has to come off the field on any situation. He can run, catch and block at an elite level.

Dallas can get out of Elliots deal after the 2021 season with a june 1 cut and save 6.3mil or cut him in 2022 as a june cut and save 11mil or cut him in 2023 outright and save 8.3mil.

Those that actually hate these deals Dallas is making have no clue what theyre talking about. Just typing ignorantly about something they hate because the team didnt draft the players they wanted.

If people actually bothered the look how they have these deals structured they would see just how good they did, and actually how bad these other teams did to re-sign their players