Fisher: 2019 Cowboys Draft Nuggets

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
7) If the bulk of the safeties are gone (I suggest not putting Alabama's Deionte Thompson on Dallas' wish list) but EDGE Jachai Polite is still there at 58? I believe Dallas bites the bullet on any red flags and turns that card in.

-

I brought this up a month ago as a hypothetical. Do not be surprised if it happens.

Last edited:

Eanwen

Reaction score
Is Jace worth trading back into the 2nd round for (assuming we go DL, S at 58)?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
11) Despite reports to the contrary, I do not believe Dallas sees Miami defensive tackle George Willis III as fitting that "look.''

-

For all you "George" Willis III fans. Fisher says it's not happening.
Cant remember who said it, but someone made a point that just because we bring someone in for a visit doesnt mean the visit went well

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
7) If the bulk of the safeties are gone (I suggest not putting Alabama's Deionte Thompson on Dallas' wish list) but EDGE Jachai Polite is still there at 58? I believe Dallas bites the bullet on any red flags and turns that card in.

-

I brought this up a month ago as a hypothetical. Do not be surprised if it happens.

Because....

D-Law
Quinn
Crawford
Charlton
Gregory
Armstrong

Just isn't enough....:popcorn:

Boy....I hate lying season in Dallas...because they aren't very good @ it.:facepalm:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because....

D-Law
Quinn
Crawford
Charlton
Gregory
Armstrong

Boy....I hate lying season in Dallas...because they aren't very good @ it.:facepalm:
Quinn is only under contract for 1 more year. Taco is looking more like a bust and Armstrong is unproven.

Dont sleep on a DE sometime day 2

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
For all you "George" Willis III fans. Fisher says it's not happening.

Best news I could hear.

MEt3PGv.gif

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Quinn is only under contract for 1 more year. Taco is looking more like a bust and Armstrong is unproven.

Dont sleep on a DE sometime day 2

Only way we go DE again is if we plan on moving Crawford back to DT...which is another mistake. :thumbdown:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Amazing how Fisher, the supposed "insider" has been quiet as a church mouse all week.

Now he vomits out stuff we already know.
Did you pay his insider fee? No? Well you missed all of the breaking news then.

It is totally worth it to find out Dallas like Abram and Ed Oliver.

And if they’re eating lunch, he’ll break that story for you.

Alexander

Reaction score
Did you pay his insider fee? No? Well you missed all of the breaking news then.

It is totally worth it to find out Dallas like Abram and Ed Oliver.

And if they’re eating lunch, he’ll break that story for you.
He's got a good gig going I guess. He panders to the casual fans who don't hang on everything.

I guess it is like the people who sign up for emails each day that are designed to aggregate everything they missed while sleeping.

Sydla

Reaction score
Because....

D-Law
Quinn
Crawford
Charlton
Gregory
Armstrong

Crawford isn’t a DE. Charlton is heading towards bust status. Quinn is only on a short term deal. Gregory might have issues getting back. Armstrong is a 4th round player that hasn’t made an impact.

If they think Polite can be a stud edge player, hell yeah they should take him.

Alexander

Reaction score
Polite...if he is on the board at 58...intrigues.
He does to me as well. But I am not dumb enough to think that he is actually a consideration for us.

We would much rather draft dorks like Collier or Ferguson. Based on "the tape" per Stephen which is completely inferior to the tape Polite could show against one of the best competition in the college game.

cowboyec

Reaction score
He does to me as well. But I am not dumb enough to think that he is actually a consideration for us.

We would much rather draft dorks like Collier or Ferguson. Based on "the tape" per Stephen which is completely inferior to the tape Polite could show against one of the best competition in the college game.
In the end...I'll believe he falls to 58 when I see it.
LOTTA talent to just let pass on by.