Video: Fisher: Cowboys looking at WRs

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is so insider you'll feel like you're living in the Cowboys intestines.

I watch all 31 minutes so you don't have to.

The fans want: Julio Jones

The Cowboys are considering: T.Y. Hilton

Fish would rather have: Will Fuller

Oh, and Anthony Barr is still being talked about.

You're welcome.

I do not think a simple thanks is sufficient enough for watching 31 minutes of Fisher but thank you for that and future insider info that you take the bullet for the rest of us.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mike Fisher
giphy.gif
a waste

Rayman70

Reaction score
exclusive exclusive, Mike Fisher thinks he is a journalist by being extremely vague and talking about stuff we basically knew. Someone might tell him it isn't an exclusive story unless HE is the only guy breaking it and its new info. Hes a fraud and Jerry's taint licker. NEXT.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mike Fisher equals huge BS artist. I like him a bit but the guy just regurgitates his same stuff daily as if its new. I cant believe he gets paid for this. It must take him less than 1 hour 2 write a story and publish it. Nice cushy gig he has.Being Entrenched in Dallas media has its perks when u know the guy cutting your paycheck will never fire u unless you step out of line and break a real story.. Lets just say he and the Jones family have an understanding. I've given ^ on media these days.

Rayman70

Reaction score
hold the phone!!!! WE ARE LOOKING!!!!! CALL THE MEDIA!!! lmao

Cowboyny

Reaction score
If I'm signing any receiver. ODB would be atop of my list. Hell, I would even have him return punts.

irishline

Reaction score
Julio Jones would be a far more valuable addition than Tolbert. Brady wants him in Tampa. That should tell you all you need to know.

He wants him to be the 4th option in Tampa (5th if Gronk comes back as they keep stating will happen on local sports talk down here). He already will have Evans, Godwin, and Gage. No disagreeing with what you said, just stating that it would not be the same situation as here.

Though yes Godwin may miss a little time similar to Gallup.