Video: Fisher: Is Earl Thomas Not Better Than Cowboys Safeties?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Obviously Earl is better, but does his attitude/diss team meetings and infighting and not adhering to the gameplans overcome that?
What if he's toxic as all Hell to the lockerroom?

How do the scales of justice adjust on this one?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
What if he's toxic and is damaging the locker room? Do we really need to ask this and wait for an answer. How about some common sense. If that happens, you do what Seattle and Baltimore did. It's not really that hard to understand. You take a chance on significantly improving your weakest position and if it doesn't work, you get rid of him.

Jipper

Reaction score
I am shocked....there is actually another topic that has more threads than dak!!!!

quick let’s start another one!

ghst187

Reaction score
Antonio Brown and Terrell Owens were better than every other WR in the game but they weren’t worth the trouble either. I was the biggest ET fan all the way back to the draft and then when the trade possibilities surfaced....but I’m out.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Of course he is.

Is that the only factor?

Come on here. If it was he would be here already most likely.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What if he's toxic and is damaging the locker room? Do we really need to ask this and wait for an answer. How about some common sense. If that happens, you do what Seattle and Baltimore did. It's not really that hard to understand. You take a chance on significantly improving your weakest position and if it doesn't work, you get rid of him.

IDK.......this is true but and yea you can just get rid him but how much damage it cost you? Kinda like you letting your boy married a hooker believing she a reborn Christian.......she can do a lot of damage :lmao:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Obviously Earl is better, but does his attitude/diss team meetings and infighting and not adhering to the gameplans overcome that?

With the Descaling Knife of zero tolerance.
or
By hanging the Sword of Damocles from the ceiling of the last chance saloon.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
There are likely talks for Earl across the league, and he's not getting the price he wants. He'll sign with someone. Could be us.

Going back, it did seem that he wanted to come here. Only team I'm aware of that he jogged down to the opposing locker room for.

We need an upgrade. He needs a team quick. Past interest here on both sides. Good chance it happens.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Maybe the Cowboys are slow playing it, doing due diligence, feigning tentative caution. Maybe they will sign him at a bargain price thanks to ET and Seattle.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

That is what a REAL HC is for. Let him decide and be done with it. But for me, he would have to be a REAL problem with no accountability for his actions for me to turn him down. Or he would have to be wanting too much money.