Fisher on 105.3 - McCarthy, Richard and Marinelli Coaching Hire

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It helps, but temporarily. People know if they add value in their life's work. .
Another he did I found hilarious was signing up bloggers like Joey Ikes ans KD Drummond and parading them around like legitimate writers

He actually tried to do that with Cami Griffin too lol

smitty313

Reaction score
I know you two might go way back. But he is a hack now TD.

He has never been on top of anything in terms of breaking news probably since your Deion thing. As for that thing about Favre, hey, I have Sirius as well.

And let's get honest. He might have been something before the internet, but now he is pretty much out of touch.

And he is living off where he thought he was back in the days of the White House.
The cringiest thing with Fisher is where he does his breaking news about stuff that was tweeted an hour earlier

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
:facepalm: Un-freakin-believable.

Do you actually brag to people that we were top 3 by the numbers? Kellens offense was better than Linehan no doubt, but we had several games where the offense was abysmal. We also had a few where we got blown out and came back on soft defenses. Those are facts

Dre11

Reaction score
This is one area where the details are sketchy.

I do know there was some issue with Bloom. And that was when everyone was supposedly sick.

Then you hear all kinds of other stuff, but nobody ever had enough to truly state what was going on.

But there are rumors of rifts on the staff. And I think this is one of them.

the Rift was between Richard and Bloom.
also heard San Jay Lal and Amari had issues where San Jay went to Jerry.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Do you actually brag to people that we were top 3 by the numbers? Kellens offense was better than Linehan no doubt, but we had several games where the offense was abysmal. We also had a few where we got blown out and came back on soft defenses. Those are facts

We went from 24th in total yardage to #1. Some of that was the OL getting healthy and some of it was Dak's improvement but Moore was clearly a big part of it.

And there were three games where we didn't score but that doesn't make them "abysmal". One was NE where neither offense scored, one was the second Philly game where Dak was injured and overthrowing everything and the third was a two point loss on the road in New Orleans.

We lost four games by a total of ten points, the problem was never our offense.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
OK you stated facts. But their were plays called by Moore that a player or players didn't execute. A penalty brought it back or stalled out the drive. Many variables contributed to their inability to score at times. Sometimes Moore called the wrong play in a given situation. He is a human being after all. But a young rookie offensive play caller went up against mostly veteran defensive play callers and held his own is encouraging to me. Yes, I'd like Moore to stick around as he can only grow and his ceiling is high. He is trending upwards not downwards people.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That Marinelli/Richard dynamic has been mentioned before. That what Richard was doing on the back end didn't mesh with what Marinelli was doing with the front four.
The dual DC thing wont happen under MM.

RoboQB

Reaction score
the Rift was between Richard and Bloom.
also heard San Jay Lal and Amari had issues where San Jay went to Jerry.

Really!?!

Dre, can you elaborate on the Amari issues to bring me up to speed?

Man, I've gone from thinking Cooper was the second coming of Jerry Rice
to not really wanting him back next year. Someone mentioned he looks
visibly soft. Having RBF doesn't help matters much either... lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Really!?!

Dre, can you elaborate on the Amari issues to bring me up to speed?

Man, I've gone from thinking Cooper was the second coming of Jerry Rice
to not really wanting him back next year. Someone mentioned he looks
visibly soft. Having RBF doesn't help matters much either... lol

I don't know the whole story. it started with Jane Slater . then a couple people in the building started explaining what the rifts were, IIRC it was Fisher, and I think Rob Phillips during their radio appearance.

willia451

Reaction score
He's our coach for the next five years regardless.
Well. At least 3. Maybe 4. If he doesn't at least get to an NFCCG by then, he's probably gone too.

Jerry's not getting any younger.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
That Marinelli/Richard dynamic has been mentioned before. That what Richard was doing on the back end didn't mesh with what Marinelli was doing with the front four.
Good Lord, no wonder our defense was such trash.

One scheme for the front end and a different scheme for the backend.................who in the hell thought this would be a good idea?