Fisher on Conley

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brats are MADE for mustard. Gives em that tart to counter the sweet of the meat. Dear lord, do you eat them plain? Do you at least use sauerkraut?
Yes, I can't eat Brats without it.

My GF still can't adjust to how I eat hot dogs.

Bun open, plenty of mustard, covered with chili and cheese (graded cheddar) to the point that the bread is not visible. Eat with a fork.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Brats are MADE for mustard. Gives em that tart to counter the sweet of the meat. Dear lord, do you eat them plain? Do you at least use sauerkraut?

Depending on what I'm feeling, I'll use ketchu with onions. Sometimes cheese.

Or ketchup and kraut.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
It's really too complicated of a subject to define in a few paragraphs.

Some people could read your post and think that they do exactly what you stated that you do with your kids; however, in reality many of them are likely drastically different in their overall approach.
That's true and it may not work for all parents. Honesty has always been an emphasis in my house, however, and I can't think of a better moral compass on the planet. My kids have always been taught that dishonesty will ALWAYS bring the hammer down on you harder than ANY thing that you may actually be lying about. Steal a candy from the store? Well, we're taking it back AND you're going to pay for it with your own money. Lie about it and you're still going to go back and pay for it but you also won't be allowed back into any type of store for a month AND I'm going to beat your *** (yes we still did that, however, it stopped being effective at about age 5).

My kids haven't lied to me since they were in grade school.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yes, I can't eat Brats without it.

My GF still can't adjust to how I eat hot dogs.

Bun open, plenty of mustard, covered with chili and cheese (graded cheddar) to the point that the bread is not visible. Eat with a fork.
You would adore Tommy's out here in Cali. They don't charge extra cash for extra chili!! The only way to do it!!!!

Gaede

Reaction score

On this we agree. Sauerkraut is necessary

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Conley might be the best defensive back in the draft. The Cowboys are the one team that can take the PR hit. The 28th pick in the draft will be very interesting.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Conley might be the best defensive back in the draft. The Cowboys are the one team that can take the PR hit. The 28th pick in the draft will be very interesting.
Stop it. He's the third best DB from Ohio St. in this draft.

Not better than Jamal Adams either.

ksg811

Reaction score

I have him rated ahead of Lattimore but behind Adams and Hooker. So, 2nd best from tOSU and 3rd overall DB. Still a value at 28.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Cornerback man. My bad. I will say Hooker and Latimore helped him out. You could say the same thing about the Alabama players.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
This thread lol

One post about mustard, mayo, and ketchup

The next about morals, rape, parenting, and teen sex.

Sydla

Reaction score

Adams is better. But I agree that Conley might be the best CB in this draft. He's better than Lattimore. In fact, I read a scouting report that said lost in the hype of Lattimore was the fact that more often than not, Conley was on the team's best WR, not Lattimore.

ksg811

Reaction score
Adams is better. But I agree that Conley might be the best CB in this draft. He's better than Lattimore. In fact, I read a scouting report that said lost in the hype of Lattimore was the fact that more often than not, Conley was on the team's best WR, not Lattimore.

You beat me to it.

Covered the opposite #1 and still alowed a 14.0 Passer Rating, number one in the nation (According to PFF).

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Ridiculous frankly. Actually prudish. Because a person might engage in a group sex act doesn't in anyway somehow show a flaw in their character. Holy hell.

Show me where I said flawed?

Second, "flawed" is a matter of opinion. And I don't care to argue opinions. I said even when someone engages in a sexual act of such a nature, it tells you something about his character. Character, broadly defined, is "the combination of qualities or features that distinguishes one person, group or thing from another."

Yes, if a man likes to engage in sex with more than one woman it ABSOLUTELY DOES tell you something about him. Now, maybe it tells you he has a strong sexual appetite. Maybe that is of interest to some women. Maybe it is of interest to some fathers with daughters who may want their daughters to avoid that man. Maybe it tells you that he's super promiscuous. Be that as it may, it DOES tell you something about him. Hence, it tells you something about his character. And if you're not of that character, you take note however you choose to use that information.

All voluntary acts a person engages in tells you something about that person. That was my overaching point.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Lattimore is a huge question to me because of his hamstring issues. I've heard he's had problems with them since high school.

Hard to justify a top pick on a guy who might miss a lot of practice/game time.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Some team would draft him just to make certain that the Cowboys or some other team didn't manage a La'el Collins type deal.
Exactly. Even if they use a 7th round pick on him, he's not getting out of this draft. A team is not going to let him (Conley) with his talent dictate where he goes, especially not to a division rival.