Fisher on Conley

Gaede

Reaction score
Ketchup flavored chips, too!! Blehk! Really popular in the Middle East. ******* nastay
This is simply insane.

We have ketchup chips in Canada, and I don't want to live in a world where they're not a thing.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The problem is that parents didn't start a dialogue of honesty with their kids from a very young age. They view some topics as taboo for children of a certain age. All that teaches your kids is that their are "secrets". That's a dangerous place to begin any dialogue with your children. My daughter knew what a BJ was when she was 5 years old. Why? Because she asked us. She had heard an older boy at school say it. My wife and I didn't pull a single punch. We told her exactly what it was and if she had any other questions. Her initial reaction was "that's gross". We've continued to answer those questions for her and her siblings any time that they have asked. It has created a dialogue of honesty and they have never felt the need to hide anything from either of us.

I know the first time my kids have drank alcohol, smoked weed (only two have and they've only tried it once), had sex (and with whom). All of my kids are very well adjusted, good decision makers, and productive members of society (much more than the majority of other people their age). That doesn't make me a perfect parent nor does it make my kids perfect, themselves. But, I'll take it over the girl that sends pictures of her nasty bits and sends it out to the student body praying to God her parents or teachers don't find out.

Nobody perfect and you sound like a very good parent. But people acting like you shouldn't have an issue if your kid wants to go to bukaki parties because its consensual have no clue.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
You just used "Wal Mart" and "good" in conjunction.

Everyone, just point and laugh. Go ahead. He deserves it.

When I can get thru a checkout line in seconds, yeah, that's a good shopping trip. When you are making midnight runs for medicine because you run out, your shopping options are limited.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I'm taking him at pick #60.

And when I take him, I'm giving it right back to anybody that tries to criticize me for it.

Someone wants to mention "drafting a rapist", I'll raise them with "why should an innocent player's draft chances be irreparably damaged by false accusations?"

I'd venture to say that anyone asking questions knows less than the people who have investigated the situation.

I'd also say this, if something changes on that front, this player will be released immediately and the Cowboys will have zero to show for taking this risk with their second round pick. We will have no tolerance for this behavior, but at the same time feel that it would be unfair to irreparably damage this player based on unproven allegations.

If you want to be fair, be fair both ways.
your a rapist drafter

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
They were interviewing the Texas Tech QB (Mahomes) on local sport talk radio the other day. He love love loves ketchup. He says he puts it on everything and that people get irritated when he uses it at a fancy steakhouse.
I was once at a Costco, some dude and his GF were dumping ketchup on their pizza. I wanted to throw up my half-eaten chicken bake!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Just leave.

Your palate is deeply flawed.

It's always medium rare, mon frere.

That one was a joke.

But what isn't is that I prefer seafood, chicken, and even brats to steak. I eat steak maybe twice a year. Anything more and I tire of it.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This is simply insane.

We have ketchup chips in Canada, and I don't want to live in a world where they're not a thing.
Gaede, my brother, it is safe to say we have very different palates! But that's okay, we love our Boys :)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is that parents didn't start a dialogue of honesty with their kids from a very young age. They view some topics as taboo for children of a certain age. All that teaches your kids is that their are "secrets". That's a dangerous place to begin any dialogue with your children. My daughter knew what a BJ was when she was 5 years old. Why? Because she asked us. She had heard an older boy at school say it. My wife and I didn't pull a single punch. We told her exactly what it was and if she had any other questions. Her initial reaction was "that's gross". We've continued to answer those questions for her and her siblings any time that they have asked. It has created a dialogue of honesty and they have never felt the need to hide anything from either of us.

I know the first time my kids have drank alcohol, smoked weed (only two have and they've only tried it once), had sex (and with whom). All of my kids are very well adjusted, good decision makers, and productive members of society (much more than the majority of other people their age). That doesn't make me a perfect parent nor does it make my kids perfect, themselves. But, I'll take it over the girl that sends pictures of her nasty bits and sends it out to the student body praying to God her parents or teachers don't find out.
It's really too complicated of a subject to define in a few paragraphs.

Some people could read your post and think that they do exactly what you stated that you do with your kids; however, in reality many of them are likely drastically different in their overall approach.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Nobody perfect and you sound like a very good parent. But people acting like you shouldn't have an issue if your kid wants to go to bukaki parties because its consensual have no clue.
People have their own fetishes, my friend. As long as they are legal and done with consent from all parties involved then I see no problem with it. As a father, I would find it heartbreaking if my daughter(s) took place in something like that but, again, I trust my kids. If that's what really rocks her boat then it is what it is. My kids are all very self aware and VERY health minded. I don't even have to assume that if they took part in that that it was something they put a lot of thought into and made sure everyone was tested (that may sound pie in the sky but I KNOW my kids). At that point, again, I have to trust that it's something that they feel 100% comfortable with. I'd hate it but I wouldn't see it as a character flaw or diminished morals. That's just me, though, brother.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What a waste of a hot dog. Brats are better though. Minus nasty mustard.
Brats are MADE for mustard. Gives em that tart to counter the sweet of the meat. Dear lord, do you eat them plain? Do you at least use sauerkraut?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As well they should. Something is wrong with you if you place ketchup anywhere near a steak that is properly cooked.

Now, I am not above utilizing it to insult someone who poorly prepares a steak.

Mahomes would be off my board based on that comment alone.

Yes, any properly cooked beef should require not sauce. That includes both steak and barbecue.