Twitter: Fitzpatrick signs with Washington

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fitz will hurt us. This actually worries me. Our defense is hot trash and it looks like we wont be much better.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Doubt it. If we're healthy we sweep them
I mean I'm saying........Fitzpatrick does not move the needle. In order for the Commanders to become a real threat they needed to either make a push for a guy like Stafford which they did or more unrealistic acquisitions of guys like Dak, Deshaun, Russell which were never happening.

Jared Goff and Carson Wentz would've done nothing and Fitz is worse than him.

The good news is that its not much of a price for the Commanders and they can still get a rookie QB in there.

We know the deal on Fitzpatrick. HE can beat you and he can kill you. Depends on the day.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Some of y'all act like the Dallas defense can stop somebody. Kyle Allen punked them for a W. It doesn't matter who the QB is with trash on defense.

And Stephen doesn't look like he thinks the defense need any new quality veterans...but hey it's Day 1.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fitz is more of a leader and playmaker

Ehh I disagree. What Alex Smith brought to them was stability and consistency. That goes a long way in this league. Sure Fitzpatrick can have a ceiling game of 350 Yards but that's not him. With the defense the Commanders are building...Fitzpatrick is not the quarterback you want.

Dre11

Reaction score
Some of y'all act like the Dallas defense can stop somebody. Kyle Allen punked them for a W. It doesn't matter who the QB is with trash on defense.

And Stephen doesn't look like he thinks the defense need any new quality veterans...but hey it's Day 1.

And you act like the defense will be the same as last season
Even if they don't make 1 move , the defense will be better than last season