Fixing OL has to be priority 1

31RoyW31

Reaction score
He's like 16th in lt salary. You can replace him but you aren't going to be saving any money on the free market. His deal is very team friendly. Yes he has health issues....but LG is the biggest liability by far.
I agree LT may not be perfect, but it wasn't the issue. LG and Center (and RT when Collins played) killed them. You can't have 3 OL spots with poor play and expect to win with anything short of an elite QB.

dstew60105

Reaction score
Agree. I would take 2 OL high.

OL and DT are the biggest needs. We don’t need skill guys. We don’t need corners. We need OL and DT.

period.

attack the OL with the same draft capital we used on defense. Can be fixed in one off season

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Connor Williams was an embarsssment this year. Penalties and turnstile against good teams.

sick of seeing 52 out there

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Collins needs to me traded so Steele can start. Need to find a Williams replacement and a new center. Not sure on Tyron. That’s a tricky one.

Can only do so much in one offseason.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Why this Williams project at G continued as long as it did just blows me away. He was getting beat easy by tackles or blown backwards. And his holding penalties at are consistently terrible. Spend a high pick at Guard and hope a solid RG and LG next to Biadisz will improve his game some. I'm ok with Smith with Steele being a decent backup

mardwin

Reaction score
Can’t do it in a single offseason. Dak has plenty of weapons and the line wasn’t terrible. We can’t have all pros at every position, especially with the bus driver making $40 million

People trying to blame the oline because Dak has no pocket awareness. Receivers were open and Dak either missed them or threw the ball inaccurately.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Collins needs to me traded so Steele can start. Need to find a Williams replacement and a new center. Not sure on Tyron. That’s a tricky one.

Can only do so much in one offseason.

Something needs to happen with Collins. Move his position. Give him an ultimatum. Something. If you can get value for him I'm good with trading him.
Zach needs to be traded while he still has some premium value.
Williams shouldn't have been a starter to begin with so he should be gone.
TB - I didn't think played too badly today (just from telecast) but he is suspect.
Tyron, nothing tricky about it. regardless of contract value he is unreliable both from health & level of play. He committed penalties today & got beat. It's not the first time.
As evaluators, got to stop thinking of them in their past glories.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Pro/Anti Dak, there isnt much to say. We are married to him for the next couple.

We fell apart this because our offense is erratic and we are undisciplined.

The only we can really do with the former is fix the OL.

Our defense did their part all season. I dont want to here more of "We need to spend as manu picks on defense as possible" again from fans this offseason
agreed. biadasz and williams have to go....its time for Smith to retire.

garyv

Reaction score
Pro/Anti Dak, there isnt much to say. We are married to him for the next couple.

We fell apart this because our offense is erratic and we are undisciplined.

The only we can really do with the former is fix the OL.

Our defense did their part all season. I dont want to here more of "We need to spend as manu picks on defense as possible" again from fans this offseason

I've been saying: 2-OL, 1-NT, 1-QB, 1-RB