Fletcher Cox being sued

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/22/fletcher-cox-lawsuit-alienation-of-affection/

Imagine finding out Philadelphia Eagles superstar Fletcher Cox nailed your smokin' hot wife and wanted her to have his baby.

Pretty cool if you're a die-hard Eagles fan ... not cool if you're North Carolina resident Joshua Jeffords.

Josh claims he's got hardcore proof that the 6'4", 310 pound defensive tackle seduced and banged his wife behind his back while she was on a work trip to Pennsylvania back in April.............

DFWJC

Reaction score
In some states, I think you still put a bullet in someones head if you catch them in the act:laugh:

Anyway, I was curious about this woman. There was a long post by her to her husband on his birthday...prefessing he love, etc. But reading it, even by her own admission, it sounds like she was not previously a very good or kind person. Guess she fellback to her previous self
Yikes

jwitten82

Reaction score
In some states, I think you still put a bullet in someones head if you catch them in the act:laugh:

Anyway, I was curious about this woman. There was a long post by her to her husband on his birthday...prefessing he love, etc. But reading it, even by her own admission, it sounds like she was not previously a very good or kind person. Guess she fellback to her previous self
Yikes
Whats her name? How she look?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This is one of the dumbest lawsuits I've ever seen. Nobody's responsible for your wife being a tramp.
Nor if your husbands a tramp. No one knows (including TMZ) what goes on behind closed doors. There's always two sides to a story. Calling out the "wife" & accusing her of being a "tramp" is a typical response from a male poster. Works both ways!

Last edited: