Video: Florio/Golic on Pollard, Zeke, and Parsons

Creeper

Reaction score
I think Florio is wrong. Zeke's 2022 salary is already guaranteed - according to Over-the-cap. The first opportunity to dump Zeke and his contract is 2023. Coincidentally, that is the same year Pollard becomes a free agent.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think Florio is wrong. Zeke's 2022 salary is already guaranteed - according to Over-the-cap. The first opportunity to dump Zeke and his contract is 2023. Coincidentally, that is the same year Pollard becomes a free agent.

Yes. It became guaranteed on the 5th day of this league year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Cowboys need to extend Pollard NOW for a couple more years. That zeke contract continues to look worse and worse.

SackMaster

Reaction score
While Parsons has been great so far, I think naming season award winners in the first half of the year is silly.

After all, if we had "1st Half MVPs", Russell Wilson would be like a 9 time winner instead of having 0 MVPs to his name.

Just sayin'

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both Zeke and Pollard have their strengths for our game plan. Zeke helps the Oline protect Dak and can get the tough yards. Pollard is quick and loosens up the coverage on the WRs.
That said, Zeke needs to restructure and give Pollard some swag.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Yes, we'd have to eat $30 million in cap space instead of $18 million. I'd say Elliott is more likely to get restructured again than he is to be cut.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, we'd have to eat $30 million in cap space instead of $18 million. I'd say Elliott is more likely to get restructured again than he is to be cut.
They do those kind of things for a reason. Most of the Dallas players allow it and go with it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Both Zeke and Pollard have their strengths for our game plan. Zeke helps the Oline protect Dak and can get the tough yards. Pollard is quick and loosens up the coverage on the WRs.
That said, Zeke needs to restructure and give Pollard some swag.
Pollard can get the tough yards. We saw that again Sunday.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They do those kind of things for a reason. Most of the Dallas players allow it and go with it.

What? Restructures? They are built into their deals, so the Cowboys can do it whenever they want. The players don't generally mind because it usually gives them money up front as bonus instead of having to wait for it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People on here will like Florio, as he is a Zeke hater also.
Wait until he says something bad about Dak though, then they will hate Florio.
:laugh: