Flozell vs. Cole

MONT17

Reaction score
Blame flo for procters hold. I've watched the igg game like 3 times flo had help from proctor. proctor engaged and lost and lost his man after initial hit did not stun his the eagle player so he held him. Yea bring torrin and his mother back parcells!

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
MONT17;2269722 said:
Blame flo for procters hold. I've watched the igg game like 3 times flo had help from proctor. proctor engaged and lost and lost his man after initial hit did not stun his the eagle player so he held him. Yea bring torrin and his mother back parcells!

Maybe it's just me, but........huh?!?! :confused:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Boysboy;2269258 said:
Bring Back Torren Tucker!:laugh1:
Well if someone wanted to hire someone to get Tony Romo killed he would be the perfect candidate...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
cowboyz;2269687 said:
nope.

flozell had him. proctor comes with a weak attempt at helping. and cole splits them. or gets inside of proctor forgot which.

proctor had a free shot and should've demolished him or at least given him a good punch to knock him off balance.

Don't agree. The hold was forced by Flo letting Cole get loose. The move happened too fast for Proctor to get in good position so he reacted by reaching his arm around Cole to stop him when he came free of Adams.

If Flo had made a clean block on Cole or at least delayed him better, Proctor would not have had to hold.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We scored 41 points. We didn't lose too many one:eek:ne battles on offense.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
gimmesix;2269940 said:
Don't agree. The hold was forced by Flo letting Cole get loose. The move happened too fast for Proctor to get in good position so he reacted by reaching his arm around Cole to stop him when he came free of Adams.

If Flo had made a clean block on Cole or at least delayed him better, Proctor would not have had to hold.

This is correct as I saw it. Originally I thought it was going to be a hands to the face penalty, but they(in all their infinite wisdom) called a hold. It looked like Procter actually had his left hand on the neck as opposed to the face.
Could be wrong tho.................

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Idgit;2269955 said:
We scored 41 points. We didn't lose too many one:eek:ne battles on offense.

Agreed Idgit. The OL looked pretty good to me with them stacking the box and blitzing everyone including the popcorn boy.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I'm avaliable sign me sign me!!!

http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g152/BigDFan5/pettiti.jpg