FO needs to reassess any hints it made to Dalton about leading this team

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
...Or about giving Dalton every chance to compete.

Why?

Because, stout men and ankle-twisting women, the moment Jerry signs Dak via new offer or tag,
does anybody think Jerry would give the job to Dalton and leave his $30 million QB on the sidelines?

Dalton was promised a bill of goods.

Avoid this dilemma, blokes. Jerry, trade Dak while you can. Save a lot of money and rebuild the defense!I
If not you have to sit down with Dak again.

If they can't get a deal, trade Dak after he signs the tag.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dalton wasn't promised any such thing. Just another CZ myth that's gone viral.

He's the back up QB. They signed him because he's better than Cooper Rush.
He would have also asked for more than 3 million if he thought he was gonna start.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What was Dalton promised?

Some nonsense that you and other cospiratards made up here in the Zone?

you owe me two minutes of my life back

Those 2 minutes, otherwise, would be used for scratching your head and nose.

Redline360

Reaction score
Only way Dalton starts is if Dak goes down or as someone said at work if some team goes complete looney tunes and offers two first round picks

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So the way it works is that anyone can start an illogical unsubstantiated rumor and it will catch on and be discussed as if it were objectively true? Got it. Seriously there's no amount of reason on here anymore.

No reason. Right, you are, govnor. I would, if I were you, take refuge in my Captain America video games.

brymatt94

Reaction score
No reason. Right, you are, govnor. I would, if I were you, take refuge in my Captain America video games.
Nice comeback? I guess your only defense is reducing someone down to their avatar by making regressive generalizations and attempting to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

CWR

Reaction score

Why?

Because, stout men and ankle-twisting women, the moment Jerry signs Dak via new offer or tag,
does anybody think Jerry would give the job to Dalton and leave his $30 million QB on the sidelines?

Avoid this dilemma, blokes. Jerry, trade Dak while you can. Save a lot of money and rebuild the defense!I

Last interview of Dalton I saw he said he was here to help Dak and the team, and that he would help Dak however he could.

What assurances are you referring to?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nice comeback? I guess your only defense is reducing someone down to their avatar by making regressive generalizations and attempting to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
Superman would beat up Capt. America, correct, old felllow?
Hollah

dallasdave

Reaction score

Why?

Maybe some high draft picks next year too :)

GMO415

Reaction score
Dalton wasn't promised crap at $3 million, other than backup

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Or, if Batman and the Green Lantern could take down Capt. America!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For a 9-year starter to come in for Kicker money promises we're made!
Either way, Dalton will have his shot what he does with it remains to be seen....

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Why?

Maybe Dalton is betting on himself.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
So the way it works is that anyone can start an illogical unsubstantiated rumor and it will catch on and be discussed as if it were objectively true? Got it. Seriously there's no amount of reason on here anymore.
Ain’t that the damned truth.

morat1959

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Dalton was not brought in to compete for the starting job is living in la la land. If Dak starts this year and falters, like he’s done on multiple occasions throughout his 4 years, MM will yank him and put Dalton in. You can take that to the bank.