vienna sausages
liver -how did I eat that when I was young
bologna-Unless I go fishing and that is then the only thing I will eat

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fish sticks

I haven't had the opportunity to turn down liver as an adult, but I probably would. My mother used to fry it in ketchup and onions, and I liked it (sort of). But then again, good meat was a rare treat for us, so I didn't have much choice.

Butterfinger - Can't stand the stuff sticking in my teeth.

Don't know what else I would refuse to eat now, that I would eat as a kid, but there's a lot of stuff I always refused to eat... especially vegetables and anything that lives in water.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
pork, shellfish, catfish, gmo food, hot pockets, mc donalds, jack in the box, burger king

FloridaRob

Reaction score
my wife is the most finicky eater that has ever existed. She only eats chicken. She will not eat steak or any kind of fish or seafood. In fact, if something is served on the same plate as fish, she will not pick it off. Eggs have to be scrambled to death and brown all the way through it and will spit out hamburger if she bites into and there is a hint of pink. SMH. But she will eat Corn beef hash out of a can and salmon patties out of whatever they come in because she ate it as kid. Who did I marry? needless to say our restaurant selections are very limited.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Processed food and pretty much anything that comes in a box. Only time I eat it is because someone made it and do not want to be rude.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Canned Chili, Canned Hash, Canned Stew, Canned Chef Boy Ardee, TV Dinners, Boxed Cereal, Fast Food, Frozen Pancakes/Waffles, Skippy/Jiff type peanut butter, Jelly, Hard Candy, Cool Whip.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Sloppy Joes. Absolutely loved them as a kid. Can't stand them as an adult. lol

Flamma

Reaction score
I grew up in a strict Spanish household. I never got kids food. I had to ask for water or else I'd get wine.

The better question to ask me would be, what do I eat now that I didn't eat as a kid?

Hardline

Reaction score
This...could not pay me to eat Broccoli as a kid..now there are times when I crave it for days.
I make this broccoli chicken and rice casserole that I can eat my weight in.
Broccoli cheddar soup and steamed broccoli in cheddar cheese sauce.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm a dude. I eat everything. Except what my doc tells me not to!!!!!

Only thing I cannot stand is raw onions, but that's because I can taste them for 3 days afterwards. Some of the hotter varieties of onions I can eat because they have less aftertaste.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sloppy Joes. Absolutely loved them as a kid. Can't stand them as an adult. lol

HvpJUwh.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I forgot one thing. There is something I loved as a kid and will not eat now....sweet pickles.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I forgot one thing. There is something I loved as a kid and will not eat now....sweet pickles.

But Bread and Butter Pickles I cannot live without.

I also ate TV dinners, Chicken and Turkey Pot pies when I was a kid. Would never do that now. I get the Chicken Pot Pie at KFC about once a year.

Sammy

Reaction score
Canned green beans. How did I not know they tasted disgusting? Now it's fresh or frozen. I bought some canned yellow beans just last summer to make three bean salad because I couldn't find them fresh and they were disgusting too.

Sweet pickles.

Hungry Man type mexican dinners. Used to crave those things. I don't know if they changed or if my taste buds changed but they tasted just awful to me as of a couple years ago.