Fool me once...

Everson24

Reaction score
all the homer fans thought we would blow out the Steelers. They forgot the refs will not let them lose to us

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2470187 said:
What are you even talking about?

This post by you...

"I've been fooled by this team as well, I think I'll learn my lesson early this year and stop wasting my Sundays in front of the TV a little early this year."

Seems to me you are giving up which is more than just a litle immature, wouldn't you say?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2470163 said:
smells like someone died

I can't believe you guys are blaming Romo for this loss, he ****ed up in the 4th quarter because he was throwing against the wind, balls were sailing on him, not to mention Witten's mind went into hibernation twice when we needed him most

Romo had fumbles as well to go with the ints, he's a big part of the loss, why would he escape blame? He's not the first QB to ever play in cold weather.

I'd rather have him that the vast majority of QB's in this league, but he played poorly today, there's no other way to say it really. He didn't lose it single handedly but he certainly was a big part of the loss.

5Countem5;2470226 said:
This post by you...

"I've been fooled by this team as well, I think I'll learn my lesson early this year and stop wasting my Sundays in front of the TV a little early this year."

Seems to me you are giving up which is more than just a litle immature, wouldn't you say?

Who's giving up? When exactly did I say that and what does that have to do with maturity? Or is your way of dealing with a loss to try and pick fights with other fans?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
TheCount;2470230 said:
Romo had fumbles as well to go with the ints, he's a big part of the loss, why would he escape blame? He's not the first QB to ever play in cold weather.

I'd rather have him that the vast majority of QB's in this league, but he played poorly today, there's no other way to say it really. He didn't lose it single handedly but he certainly was a big part of the loss.

:hammer:

Boysboy

Reaction score
lspain1;2469503 said:
The Giants did not look good today but they still won the NFC East. I think we choked on the road this week....and we may well choke at home next week ending any chance at the playoffs. I have no confidence in this team...and I think this Cowboys team may well quit....we'll see.

The Giants just had a bad game, that's all. The receivers were running bad routes, OL played poorly, the defense tackled poorly, etc.

It happens-us? We just don't have any consistency, period. Giants win next week by double digits.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
30yrheel;2470200 said:
i'm blaming the lowest rated qb today, tony romo sucked

it's your right to look at things simple-mindedly

TheCount;2470230 said:

Who's giving up? When exactly did I say that and what does that have to do with maturity? Or is your way of dealing with a loss to try and pick fights with other fans?

I'm just talking about people who go straight to Romo as the guy who lost this game

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Boysboy;2470247 said:
The Giants just had a bad game, that's all. The receivers were running bad routes, OL played poorly, the defense tackled poorly, etc.

It happens-us? We just don't have any consistency, period. Giants win next week by double digits.
completely logical :rolleyes:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2470230 said:

So your gonna still root for the Cowboys, you're just not gonna watch them anymore- is that what you meant?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2470254 said:

I'm just talking about people who go straight to Romo as the guy who lost this game

Why? It's obvious they have no idea what they are talking about.
This was a classic team loss. We put up enough points until the last few minutes but not enough to over come our defense.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
5Countem5;2470263 said:
So your gonna still root for the Cowboys, you're just not gonna watch them anymore- is that what you meant?

Of course I'm going to root for the Cowboys, let's not get crazy here.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
TheCount;2470295 said:
Of course I'm going to root for the Cowboys, let's not get crazy here.

TheCount
I've been fooled by this team as well, I think I'll learn my lesson early this year and stop wasting my Sundays in front of the TV a little early this year.

uhhh huh

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Special teams and going super conservative on offense lost this game.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2470254 said:

dude had a horrible game; protect him if you like

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
30yrheel;2470340 said:
dude had a horrible game; protect him if you like

2 of his INTs were receivers stopping on their routes

yes, he was bad, but TO and Roy weren't doing a good job of getting open, and Jason Garrett is a maroon, and not all of his mistakes were on him

kbman

Reaction score
5Countem5;2469457 said:
It's not their fault that you suck as a fan....

It's not his fault they suck as a team and fold like a lawn chair every December.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2470372 said:
2 of his INTs were receivers stopping on their routes

yes, he was bad, but TO and Roy weren't doing a good job of getting open, and Jason Garrett is a maroon, and not all of his mistakes were on him

the one to witten was way over his head, no route running would save that

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
This team isn't going anywhere. Year in and year out they come up small in key situations. If anyone thought the way the season ended the last two years was just a fluke you can forget it.

This team and especially Romo just don't have what it takes. He'll be good enough to make you think that this time it'll be different. But in the end, it's the same ol same ol.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Bach;2470464 said:
This team isn't going anywhere. Year in and year out they come up small in key situations. If anyone thought the way the season ended the last two years was just a fluke you can forget it.

This team and especially Romo just don't have what it takes. He'll be good enough to make you think that this time it'll be different. But in the end, it's the same ol same ol.

where's that nail on the head thing?