Fool me once...

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
windward;2469294 said:
Cause you lose a game to maybe the best team in the AFC?

We're beating the Giants next week.
What gets me is that Choice had an amazing game, the defense was about as good as we've seen them all year..

Romo gave it away. This was ALL on Romo

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2469530 said:
I've been fooled by this team as well, I think I'll learn my lesson early this year and stop wasting my Sundays in front of the TV a little early this year.

Bye...

What a fan you are :laugh2:

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2469547 said:
What gets me is that Choice had an amazing game, the defense was about as good as we've seen them all year..

Romo gave it away. This was ALL on Romo

Get that sig off bro. This guy is just a choke. This is not adrenaline talking after the loss. The guy does it time and time again. A pure choke.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hoods;2469511 said:
The same best team that just lost to the Eagles? We put up a fight against a great AFC Team on the road, stop tripping over yourselves. Let the month play out.

Which is all the more reason I can't see us wining. Coughlin is probably ripping those guys new azzes, Phillips is changing diapers.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
5Countem5;2469567 said:
Bye...

What a fan you are :laugh2:

You love your kids but if they keep doing you wrong at some point you need to turn your back and tell them you still love them but you cant keep supporting their actions. Come see me when you turn it around.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2469617 said:
You love your kids but if they keep doing you wrong at some point you need to turn your back and tell them you still love them but you cant keep supporting their actions. Come see me when you turn it around.

The Cowboys are famous for sunshine fans like you....

tnbk

Reaction score
Clove;2469400 said:
It's over for us, seriously. We can't figure out how to get the ball to RW and TO consistantly, we have both backs out, Romo just can't be trusted with the ball sometimes, I'm lost.

Don't worry....we still have the draw play :bang2:

newlander

Reaction score
Dawgs is right: this is the game I officially no longer believe in Romo. If that doesn't make me a "fan" so be it. There is a reason the guy went undrafted. He's a choker.....pains me like a kick in the stones to say it, but the proof against SEATTLE in playoffs, GSPOTs in playoffs, Arizona this year, Pitt this year.....good god, when has he ever come through at the end of a game? Oh yeah, against detroit last season: lol.
PS: Davein NC is SO right: no way on God's green earth we win next week. Season over : and so is WAde's head coaching career. Wonder if Red gets the gig? Sure hope not from what I've seen from him this season.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
This team is finished and they were DOA when the season began. Dallas as a championship franchise is a dead issue. Forget about them and enjoy Christmas.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2469617 said:

Then log out and begone

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
kingwhicker;2470033 said:
This team is finished and they were DOA when the season began. Dallas as a championship franchise is a dead issue. Forget about them and enjoy Christmas.

Log out and leave then

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
newlander;2469794 said:
Dawgs is right: this is the game I officially no longer believe in Romo. If that doesn't make me a "fan" so be it. There is a reason the guy went undrafted. He's a choker.....pains me like a kick in the stones to say it, but the proof against SEATTLE in playoffs, GSPOTs in playoffs, Arizona this year, Pitt this year.....good god, when has he ever come through at the end of a game? Oh yeah, against detroit last season: lol.
PS: Davein NC is SO right: no way on God's green earth we win next week. Season over : and so is WAde's head coaching career. Wonder if Red gets the gig? Sure hope not from what I've seen from him this season.

Well.............bye

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2470101 said:
Well.............bye

smells like someone died

I can't believe you guys are blaming Romo for this loss, he ****ed up in the 4th quarter because he was throwing against the wind, balls were sailing on him, not to mention Witten's mind went into hibernation twice when we needed him most

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2470129 said:
I could say the same to you, whoever you are.

Really? I didn't realize I was "venting" and acting like a child who didn't get their trike for Christmas...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
5Countem5;2470168 said:
Really? I didn't realize I was "venting" and acting like a child who didn't get their trike for Christmas...

What are you even talking about?

30yrheel

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2470163 said:
smells like someone died

I can't believe you guys are blaming Romo for this loss, he ****ed up in the 4th quarter because he was throwing against the wind, and noone was getting open

i'm blaming the lowest rated qb today, tony romo sucked