Football Expert.com March 6 Dallas 7 round draft (with comments)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Pfft, I've had a very similar mock going for a while now. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Commanders draft Cromartie, CB is a need and they sure love flash.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Not bad, 4 or 5 of those would look great with a star on their helmet in 08-09 :D

funkytown

Reaction score
I like this mock. Would be a good great scenario to fill 3 of the most glaring needs with out first 3 picks. CB, WR, RB

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Love the Zbikowski pick. He reminds me of what we used to have with Bill Bates. Slightly better return skills than Bully, though.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Like everyone else has posted, I'd settle for this draft in a heartbeat. A+.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Joe Rod;1989269 said:
Love the Zbikowski pick. He reminds me of what we used to have with Bill Bates. Slightly better return skills than Bully, though.

I've heard he's pretty bad in coverage though, which is a little worrying.

They said that they brought him in for a tape session at the combine, and some of the guys weren't really impressed by how he broke down the tape and apparently told him so. He told them that if they didn't like it, there were 3 teams in their division that might.

Kids got a whole lot of confidence, which you like to see, but he hasn't accomplished anything yet.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
I like this mock.
I think any drafted OT would have a tough time making this team.
Free and Marten and McQuistan aren't going anywhere.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Joe Rod;1989269 said:

Zbikowski puts me in mind of Bates as well, I would be glad to see him come to us if it worked out that way.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dadymat;1989268 said:
:mchammer:

That is an appropriate smilie for such a draft. I probably wouldn't take Talib, but I wouldn't be upset if he was chosen.

thewireman

Reaction score
So is this just a fantasy type mock draft or is it a selection of draft picks rumored the Cowboys would be interested in?

parchy

Reaction score
Just one corner though. Unless you sign someone, that leaves three viable guys on the roster... one of which is injury-prone and the other of which is a rook.

I just don't see that position ending well for us.

Woods

Reaction score
I like this draft quite a bit, except for the Talib pick - and I doubt R Rice makes it to our 2nd round pick.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I would cry tears of joy if this is how our draft went. I'd prefer Cromartie at 22 but, in all likeliness, he'd be gone. Talib isn't a bad consolation prize.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
No Zbikowski.

If you all think Roy has problems, you havent even begun to understand what Tommy Z brings to the other teams offense.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
calling crayton "merely average" was the most accurate thing i've seen in a long time.