Football may be Zeke's only revenue source

Praxit

Reaction score
If he just keeps his nose clean and does his job, he will get opportunities. Look at Tiger Woods and Martha Stewart, people just love to forgive. Plus, that DV situation is still questionable and he can outrun that.

He does the Salvation Army donation and pays for that young man's funeral, he's not a bad guy, just an immature one that likes to party. Hell, I'm pushing 7 decades and trying to mature.
...lol.. coach, Woods and Martha have forgivable faces. If they had that Weinstein look, they bring back the guillotine.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Really?

Suspended for Domestic Violence (as stupid and untrue as it was, he was STILL suspended for it). Maybe he could represent a law firm and how they woulda whupped up on anybody but the Commish for such bogus & slanderous charges.
On film pulling down a woman's top. Maybe work the runway at a Victoria Secret show. Pull down the tops to unveil their product.
Public intoxication and perhaps a bit of battery. Maybe a spot for Vegas .... or TMZ

Sometime ya just gotta think outside the box & look for the silver lining. :rolleyes:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really?

Suspended for Domestic Violence (as stupid and untrue as it was, he was STILL suspended for it).
On film pulling down a woman's top.
Public intoxication and perhaps a bit of battery.

Yeah, just the type of wholesome guy that I want representing my product.

That said, he's a hell of a football player.
David Irving does local TV commercials in the Dallas area...

Dre11

Reaction score
Unlike Dak and Jaylon, Zeke may look at his football monies as his only avenue make money. Others, like Dak, Jaylon, etc. seem to have ways to make money through endorsements/commercials and business opportunities. Therefore, they may see the benefit of what being associated with the Cowboys can offer off of the field and more willing to compromise on a contract.
Zeke on the other hand hasn't shown any tendency to be focused on business outside of football. His off field discretion's have prevented him from securing marketing opportunities. So, he may not think that just being a Cowboy will offer him much more income wise.

Who's fault is that?...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
I think legal fees has put a huge dent in his finances.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Dak makes $3million/yr with Campbells soup. Definitely not chump change

It is chump change compared to the size of deals. If I'm making 35 mill a year, I'm not gonna bother with the chicken noodle circuit.

And that's 3 mill for all his endorsements, not for the soup.

aria

Reaction score
Hmmmmm....I wonder why? Poor Zeke is another victim, he’s being shunned by sponsors for no good reason and now he has to settle on his meager, underpaid, top 5 RB salary on top of the 25 million he’s already due to make.

I can think of 3 sponsors that may love to have Zeke though. Louis Vuitton would probably love Zeke to carry one of their purses although the whole appeal to women thing but not be a good look with his history. Tampax would be another great sponsor for Zeke, but again, the women thing may be a bit of turn off for their typical target. Pampers would be a great fit because he’s one of the NFL’s biggest babies.

GMO415

Reaction score
And who's fault is that? No one is going to shovel out millions to a guy who pulls down women's shirts, pushes security, and allegedly performs domestic battery.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
When did subject and verb agreement die? Cause I think I might have missed that funeral.
:lmao2:

Some posters......

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Unlike Dak and Jaylon, Zeke may look at his football monies as his only avenue make money. Others, like Dak, Jaylon, etc. seem to have ways to make money through endorsements/commercials and business opportunities. Therefore, they may see the benefit of what being associated with the Cowboys can offer off of the field and more willing to compromise on a contract.
Zeke on the other hand hasn't shown any tendency to be focused on business outside of football. His off field discretion's have prevented him from securing marketing opportunities. So, he may not think that just being a Cowboy will offer him much more income wise.
I always thought that, given the opportunity, Zeke was Hollywood leading man material.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If he just keeps his nose clean and does his job, he will get opportunities. Look at Tiger Woods and Martha Stewart, people just love to forgive. Plus, that DV situation is still questionable and he can outrun that.

He does the Salvation Army donation and pays for that young man's funeral, he's not a bad guy, just an immature one that likes to party. Hell, I'm pushing 7 decades and trying to mature.

Redemption and forgiveness are rampant.
Look at
Ray Lewis, broadcaster and former suspected killer
Snoop Dog, suspected killer
Mike Tyson, rapist and assaulter
Shaquille O'Neal and Charles Barkley, mocking Hispanic and Asian women
Tim Allen, cocaine trafficking
And on and on.
Blimey! The entertainment world is filled with criminals and idiots, and we keep buying what they endorse.

stiletto

Reaction score
He's lost SOOOO freakin much money because of his alcoholism and off the field buffoonery. I couldn't feel sorry any less for someone.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He could make millions with his “Feed ME” shtick if he would pull his head out of his ***.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
He got a 16 million dollar signing bonus and has been paid to play games with a game check every damn game. No major injury. (thank god). He could retire tomorrow in live the rest of his life just fine. I don't care if this is his "only" source of income. boo hoo... He has made more than 99% of us will make in our lifetime. No sympathy here.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

Yes, there is a singular reason behind this. Roger Goodell labeled him a woman beater without a lick of evidence to cover Roger's butt over the mismanagement of the Ray Rice issue, and lying about the evidence he says he didn't have.

Zeke cannot get endorsements because of this label.

Now keep in mind the lead investigator for the NFL was the ONLY person from the NFL to speak with the accuser. She came away stating she did not believe the girl. Goodell and the management had a clsed door meeting to decide Zeke's fate and the investigator was not permitted to be at that meeting.

So Hell yes there is a reason Zeke cannot make outside money.

I think it's called screwed, blued and tattooed.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
He got a 16 million dollar signing bonus and has been paid to play games with a game check every damn game. No major injury. (thank god). He could retire tomorrow in live the rest of his life just fine. I don't care if this is his "only" source of income. boo hoo... He has made more than 99% of us will make in our lifetime. No sympathy here.

Envy much?