Football may be Zeke's only revenue source

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Zeke plays for the Dallas Cowboys. If he can stay out of trouble and I know he hasn't thus far but he'll get endorsements.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Unlike Dak and Jaylon, Zeke may look at his football monies as his only avenue make money. Others, like Dak, Jaylon, etc. seem to have ways to make money through endorsements/commercials and business opportunities. Therefore, they may see the benefit of what being associated with the Cowboys can offer off of the field and more willing to compromise on a contract.
Zeke on the other hand hasn't shown any tendency to be focused on business outside of football. His off field discretion's have prevented him from securing marketing opportunities. So, he may not think that just being a Cowboy will offer him much more income wise.
Not if we win a SB with him as RB. He will be getting sponsorship deals on sponsorship deals.

Jaylon signed for much less than he was worth, but he's young enough to get a second contact, and if he stays a Cowboy for life the brand is, as he said, going to present future opportunities

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Unlike Dak and Jaylon, Zeke may look at his football monies as his only avenue make money. Others, like Dak, Jaylon, etc. seem to have ways to make money through endorsements/commercials and business opportunities. Therefore, they may see the benefit of what being associated with the Cowboys can offer off of the field and more willing to compromise on a contract.
Zeke on the other hand hasn't shown any tendency to be focused on business outside of football. His off field discretion's have prevented him from securing marketing opportunities. So, he may not think that just being a Cowboy will offer him much more income wise.

Lets take that a step further. If Zeke didnt have football what would he be doing? Drunken homeless guy?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not if we win a SB with him as RB. He will be getting sponsorship deals on sponsorship deals.

Jaylon signed for much less than he was worth, but he's young enough to get a second contact, and if he stays a Cowboy for life the brand is, as he said, going to present future opportunities

No one is going to put their brand in the hands of a complete idiot like Zeke. He would have to win the SB, win the MVP and stay out of trouble for at least two years.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You mean Zeke isn't doing commercials for the Security Guard Union or as a paid spokesman for women's rights? How about doing promotions for the Cabo Visitor's Bureau? He would be perfect for that.

catiii

Reaction score

That's an interesting take.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmmmm....I wonder why? Poor Zeke is another victim, he’s being shunned by sponsors for no good reason and now he has to settle on his meager, underpaid, top 5 RB salary on top of the 25 million he’s already due to make.

I can think of 3 sponsors that may love to have Zeke though. Louis Vuitton would probably love Zeke to carry one of their purses although the whole appeal to women thing but not be a good look with his history. Tampax would be another great sponsor for Zeke, but again, the women thing may be a bit of turn off for their typical target. Pampers would be a great fit because he’s one of the NFL’s biggest babies.

You are just a bitter miserable person. Every one of your post reflects this.
This type of stupid post continues to prove it.
If you ever posted something positive I may have taken this as a joke. But we know better than to believe it is.

And this in in response to the 2nd part of your post, not the top part. That part is well, just another post as others may have said the same thing.

dfense

Reaction score
As much as I want Zeke's holdout to end, I will lose a lot of respect for Jerry if he gives in and gives Zeke a raise. I can see extending him with a raise for years 3-5, but paying him more for the next two years, no.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much as I want Zeke's holdout to end, I will lose a lot of respect for Jerry if he gives in and gives Zeke a raise. I can see extending him with a raise for years 3-5, but paying him more for the next two years, no.

I think an extension is the way it will work - that's the norm. But it will include more money short term because a signing bonus will be involved.