Football Movie Time!

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
my favorite scene was when the 2 running backs meet each other for the 1st time.
Oh yeah, the HB made FB for the final game. Had to put a little Hollywood flare in there. Could you imagine...
"Zeke were going to need you to now lead block for Pollard, and he will be stealing your girlfriend in the process". Lol double whammy :laugh:

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
then epps says....i know...thats why they recruited me.
One of my favorite parts of the movie was when Halle chastised Epps for always using words he didn't know the meaning of. I know too many people who do that, and it's annoying...especially because they get mad if you correct them.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
wish they'd do a big screen movie on Coach Landry.
Ed Harris could play him.
LANDRY.

I'D GO SEE IT....TWICE.
They really do...there is a whole gen of Cowboy fans who definitely know of Landry, know of some stories, some games, but just here and there. Would love a real movie about his life/career. Same goes to Staubach being enlisted first to come back to win SBs, etc. How has that not been made yet?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
One of my favorite parts of the movie was when Halle chastised Epps for always using words he didn't know the meaning of. I know too many people who do that, and it's annoying...especially because they get mad if you correct them.
bates.jpg

The 90s were littered with this shtick of brothas trying to sound like Malcolm X with none of the vocabulary. That aspect was so "on point" not just for the time, but him being street trying to impress a college girl. The real part is that she got with him anyway ;) Girls like the bad boys.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i loved when James Caan asks
"are you injured?...or are you hurt?"

cowboyec

Reaction score
favorite football scene from a movie...the football game in the mud in the prison yard from stallones Lock Up.
GREAT scene.
can't post it tho...language warning.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the longest yard(original)
semi-tough
number one
the replacements
the last boy scout
what price victory
remember the titans
gus
rudy
trouble along the way
necessary roughness
I thought about The Last Boy Scout, but that was an Action/Adventure flick with a few football scenes.