For all of the doubters and bandwagon jumpers

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Lol at people jumping on a supposed Cowboys bandwagon when the team hasn't won in 24 years. There's no bandwagon when you constantly lose. Pretty sure all of us are the exact opposite, and that's why we post on this forum to begin with.

That’s what makes posts like these so comical. He must have felt so good and such a super fan while typing it.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...Stay off !!!! :angry:

The Dallas Cowboys don't need any fake fans! ✭

20191215-181045.jpg
i am just not a fan of Garrett...we have good players that need a good coach

Dre11

Reaction score
I haven't seen Stilltheguru,Cowboyroy,visionary,Stasheroo at all today..lol

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Nonstop negativity, doubting and bashing 24/7 the past month+ by fans like you. You must feel so proud. Such a super fan.

Criticizing an under achieving team that at times doesn’t play hard is not bashing. Criticizing a team for being 7-7 with the most talented roster since the 90’s is not doubting. It’s called being a realist. After 14 games nothing has changed my mind that this team is going anywhere. Their ceiling is winning a horrible east division and possibly winning a wild card game. Maybe you find that acceptable and have enjoyed 24 years of mediocrity but I haven’t. And just because you embrace the suck and don’t complain doesn’t make you more of a fan than anyone. News flash, it’s ok to criticize the team you follow when they are underachieving.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You coached a decent game Jason, but the fact remains you're still not a very good coach.
Talk to him, not to me. I agree though.

Only way Jason deserves to stay is if he's able to get these players and coaches to continue winning...all the way to at least an NFC Conference Championship game. Don't you think?

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Nonstop negativity, doubting and bashing 24/7 the past month+ by fans like you. You must feel so proud. Such a super fan.

if you can’t take realistic criticism of this team then maybe forums aren’t the place for you. You act as if it’s unfounded to doubt this team. Be as positive as you want but have some awareness of why people are justified in having doubt and still be a fan.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Criticizing an under achieving team that at times doesn’t play hard is not bashing. Criticizing a team for being 7-7 with the most talented roster since the 90’s is not doubting. It’s called being a realist. After 14 games nothing has changed my mind that this team is going anywhere. Their ceiling is winning a horrible east division and possibly winning a wild card game. Maybe you find that acceptable and have enjoyed 24 years of mediocrity but I haven’t. And just because you embrace the suck and don’t complain doesn’t make you more of a fan than anyone. News flash, it’s ok to criticize the team you follow when they are underachieving.
I criticize them, too, when they do wrong, but I don't give up on them or jump off their bandwagon like you and so many have done when there still is a chance to win the division and make the playoffs. You negative Nancies jumped off weeks ago. That's the difference you're not understanding.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
if you can’t take realistic criticism of this team then maybe forums aren’t the place for you. You act as if it’s unfounded to doubt this team. Be as positive as you want but have some awareness of why people are justified in having doubt and still be a fan.
Read my previous comment. Explains everything clearly so there is no misunderstanding.