For all of the doubters and bandwagon jumpers

nobody

Reaction score
The commonality... They don't believe in the Cowboys or that they can make the playoffs/win division or are worthy of it...when there is still a chance of doing so.

And what of the ones that think the team is bipolar and is capable of winning, but have been so burned in the past believing that they have trouble believing because that other aspect of the team shows up so often in times of need? Are those bandwagon fans or ones who are just demoralized by Jerry and company? Be careful of labels.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Dont you have to win something to have a bandwagon? Ive been a fan almost 50 years, I've seen fans switch teams several times over that year, but this is my team. But even I can see a change needs to be made this year, JG is good for one of these wins a year, great win but still only 7-7, little hard to get excited at this point.

Exactly. He must have been in diapers (if even conceived yet) when we became a Dallas Cowboys fan.... I've seen the likes of Roger the Dodger all the way through to Dak Prescott and have cheered every year. Even through the bad years... So he can take this "bandwagon" crap and shove it...

We've seen the good coaches.... We've seen the bad coaches.... I'm telling you, I have never seen such mediocrity as I have seen from Jason Garrett.... Even if we win and get into the playoffs, Jason Garrett just doesn't have what it takes to get us to the next level... He just doesn't...

That's what is so frustrating to me... This Jerry Jones experiment should have been laid to rest years ago...

ESisback

Reaction score
They'll be put on suicide watch when we're destroyed in the playoffs.

Aw, let ‘em alone, man! People are just enjoying a win for a change! I think most people know about the team’s shortcomings, and won’t be too shocked or depressed. Life goes on, ya know?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You act like teams don't struggle . what an idiot...lol

They are 7-7 after a win. We have 2 playoff wins after 10 seasons. What are you hanging your hat on when other teams have passed us easily. You are the dumbest of fans. It’s embarrassing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Sorry, thought this was blatantly obvious.

A bandwagon fan jumps on and roots for a team that is winning.

A doubter simply has doubts.

If you don't believe any player on our roster is not the best in the NFL, you yourself are doubter.

This is simply a really sad and pathetic fan call out thread w/ an extremely weak premise. I'm surprised it hasn't been closed. Should be.
Fan call out? Where have you been the past month+ with the constant negativity, bashings and attacks around here towards the team and supporters? You would rather have that in a fan forum? Funny because that was the opposite what you guys in the old forums used to clamp down on...all the negativity/bashers/doubters. I would think you out of all posters would understand.

kskboys

Reaction score
Aw, let ‘em alone, man! People are just enjoying a win for a change! I think most people know about the team’s shortcomings, and won’t be too shocked or depressed. Life goes on, ya know?
Yup, couldn't agree more. No fan should be bashed for their choice in how they want to be fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dre11

Reaction score
They are 7-7 after a win. We have 2 playoff wins after 10 seasons. What are you hanging your hat on when other teams have passed us easily. You are the dumbest of fans. It’s embarrassing

who cares, the objective is to win the division . record doesn't matter. you're dumb to think it matters if you win the division. the season starts over in the playoff. bye felicia

starman22

Reaction score
How long have you been a fan?
I haven't seen Stilltheguru,Cowboyroy,visionary,Stasheroo at all today..lol

Everybody should be enjoying this win today, but calling out posters that aren't satisfied with the coaching is asinine. Are you satisfied with our offense, defense, and special teams coaching this year? How about the GM, are you happy with him?

Our record is 7-7, that is the very definition of average. It took 14 weeks to beat an above average team.

I am thrilled that we came out ready to play today. Where was this effort the last 3 weeks?

Dre11

Reaction score
Everybody should be enjoying this win today, but calling out posters that aren't satisfied with the coaching is asinine. Are you satisfied with our offense, defense, and special teams coaching this year? How about the GM, are you happy with him?

Our record is 7-7, that is the very definition of average. It took 14 weeks to beat an above average team.

I am thrilled that we came out ready to play today. Where was this effort the last 3 weeks?

showing you've been here, they talk big crap all week then hide when good things happen, go find your hole and crawl back in it

nobody

Reaction score
showing you've been here, they talk big crap all week then hide when good things happen, go find your hole and crawl back in it

Kinda like when certain people hid when the Cowboys were losing and only showed when the Cowboys won one? Some of us have been here the whole time, hoping they win even if we expected them to lose.

Some thought we'd win every week and stayed to state that. I respect those. The ones that disappeared then came back and started harping on the disillusioned fans though...that's funny.

It's awesome they beat the Rams. We can hope they'll beat the Eagles next week. I'm not sure which Cowboys will show next week, but I hope it's the good ones. Do I expect it? I don't expect anything from this team right now. They're so bipolar that it's funny.

But fan callout threads? I didn't see threads created calling out "homers"...just people replying to stuff already made.

We're ALL fans. PERIOD. Some are more disillusioned than others. Some are viewing things from a "win now mode", others are viewing it from a "What's best for the team in the long-term" mode.

starman22

Reaction score
Yes, am definitely sick of the fair weather fans... especially the gripers, the complainers, those with 24/7 negative outlook. Try a positive outlook for a change... life is much more fun that way.

Football gets more fun when you are winning. To achieve a positive outlook, doesn't something positive need to happen? What was the positives that you took from the last 3 weeks? That we showed up, didn't roll over? It almost seemed like we did last week.