For All You Conspiracy Nuts

timb2

Reaction score
I saw Killing Kennedy a couple of nights ago and they totally made it a total snow job. Several fabrications felt like I was back when I was a child watching 70s movies making Oswald the only possible assassin.. LBJ is this nice VP and it only could be Oswald. They are still going to try to snow everyone.

timb2

Reaction score
I should know this about a JFK snow job because I don't even think the truth about Lincoln's assassin John Wilkes Booth is completely out there. I will tell you of the episode if you don't know it was on Mysteries at the Museum. A doctor during that time period in I believe the 1880's in Texas was sent to help a very sick man. Back then when you were about to die you would confess your sins.This man told the doctor he was John Wilkes Booth and he hadf ran to Texas(Texas was a haven for wanted Confederates after the Civil War)) and took the identity of another man and how he got out of the barn is the Union soldiers had shot one of his fellow conspirators in that barn thinking it was Booth and he fled out the back. Well this sick man got better and just went on as the doctor thought it was odd and peciluar but let it go. Around 1910 this same doctor gets a letter from a lawyer of this deceased man wanting the doctor to tell the world who he really was from his Will.

John Wilkes Booth
1200px-John_Wilkes_Booth-portrait.jpg

Deceased man who claimed he was Booth
[IMG[http://www.historicmysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/David_E_George-1-1024x708.jpg [/img][/URL]

One thing does catch me is that Booth had that eyebrow kije "The Rock" does slightly raised and so does the deceased man. If you aged progress Wilkes-Booth this could have been him

The deceased mans family is willing to do a DNA test to compare againist family members of Booth which tthey refuse also the State of Maryland refuses to exhume the Booth grave to do any tests.

John Wilkes Booth might have gotten away with it.

Last edited: