For All You Conspiracy Nuts

timb2

Reaction score
What do some of you here believe are the true conspiracies? No I'm talking Bigfoot or Alien Abduction crap they push on anyone that believes in a conspiracy to discredit them. You also notice TV when talking conspiracies shows like "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" gets the axe but crap like "Finding Bigfoot" goes on and on.

timb2

Reaction score
I will give you a hint on the JFK Assasination. In the Zapruder film you can see one of the shooters. Hidden in plain sight. No it's not the limo driver.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I will give you a hint on the JFK Assasination. In the Zapruder film you can see one of the shooters. Hidden in plain sight. No it's not the limo driver.

Yes. That's correct! I believe he looks at the camera too!

JFK was shot at from at least two positions/angles.

Listen. The simplest answer! The highest powers that be in government took him out!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sorry JFK was assassinated, but the controversy over his death has kept me fascinated for most of my life. I've read many of the books, watched many of the specials and for every (potential) angle of possible misdeed within the government or "proof" that Oswald either wasn't the shooter or didn't act alone there is more "proof" out there that he was a lone gunman.

At this point I don't think anyone can prove any explanation is 100% accurate– Even the one as Oswald being the lone shooter who did this entirely on his own. Too many loose ends with the investigation, the autopsy, the day of the shooting and other factors have completely washed away the ability to be 100% certain.

And that's probably how it will be for the rest of time.

timb2

Reaction score
Oswald was most likely was a low level CIA asset agent.Most likely part of the defectors program. How else does he get to go to the Soviet Union and jump right back to the USA with no problem? he was a Patsy. An TSBD employee saw him on the 2nd floor breakroom minutes before the shooting looking at the landline phone like he was waiting for a call. and the manager and the cop bust open on the 2nd floor maybe 2 minutes after the shooting as Oswald was at the coke machine. ....If you guys know anything about ballistics a bullet enters the body as a pinpoint and exits like an explosion. JFK head explodes on the right side. It isn't the grassy knoll ,it's on the other side.Also know that the CIA had invented CIA camera guns in the 50's. Look who lines up for the shot and the angle and you got the headshot shooter. Don't look for a rifle or a pistol,look who lines up with an open angle if they were holding a camera. That is my shooter. Yes they are still alive also.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Space aliens are real,,,check out the' book of Enoch',that Gilgamesh epic thing and early 'stuff' from ancient Sumerian chicken tracks on clay tablets,,,, DEEP STUFF,MAN!,,,,deep 'stuff'.

timb2

Reaction score
And the witnesses who were eliminated soon after.
Lee Bowers saw the shooter at the grassy knoll and his brother said before his death he went missing for 2 days and came back missing a finger and wouldn't say anything,later that month he died. I believe there were atleast 3 to 4 shooters.Grassy Knoll,Dal-Tex Building,Dealey Plaza Lawn,and maybe TSBD.... If you know how snipers attack a place let's say a MASH unit they would totally circle the place with a shooter on North,South,East,and West corners. One takes a shot and the mash unit reacts,then another takes a shot,then another one. total confuses them where the shots are coming from. What happened at Dealey Plaza the witnesses were confused where the shots were coming from.

timb2

Reaction score
Space aliens are real,,,check out the' book of Enoch',that Gilgamesh epic thing and early 'stuff' from ancient Sumerian chicken tracks on clay tablets,,,, DEEP STUFF,MAN!,,,,deep 'stuff'.
This is the crap we get because if you believe a conspiracy you must believe in crap like Bigfoot or Aliens like I said in my first post. Basically don't listen to him he is crazy....Don't listen to Ross Perot he is crazy.....Don't listen to Ron Paul he is crazy....Why don't you listen before making a judgement.