For all you Dak haters. Look what your hero Wentz has been up to

Blackspider214

Reaction score
They have no receivers and no OL. Wentz hasn't played well, but it's not like you can realistically grade him.

It's always excuses with this bum. Meanwhile, Dak gets trashed over and over again no matter what. Remember top start 2018 when Cole Beasley was his top WR and they were missing Frederick? And the offense looked like crap? Dak got trashed.

The OL did not allow a sack against the Rams. He has the most off target throws so far through 2 weeks in the league.

Keep the excuses rolling in with this bum. Maybe by year 15, we can accurately grade him.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Idk why everyone is obsessed with the word "excuse." QBs need support. All of them. Mahomes isn't Mahomes if he's on the Jets right now.

Wentz right now isn't much different than Dak in the beginning of 2018. Playing poorly, but the surrounding environment is so poor that every mistake looks worse because you can't overcome anything.

Difference is, Wentz is causing his team to lose on his own. It isn't the supporting cast. He just isn't good.

bodi

Reaction score
i don't hate Dak just wish he was more consistent

i mean given he been in the league

until he gets a SB

he will be just a avg QB

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is interesting. Sao Paolantonio reporting no one talking to Wentz when he came off the field. Comments like this and all the other stuff that has been reported about his issues with position coaches and teammates having issue with him and all the injuries and it is slowly starting to feel like another RG3 (albeit to a much lesser extent).

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Interesting take.... so just because I don't think Dak is a top tier QB, that makes me a Wentz lover?

eyeroll.gif
No.

It just means you are unloyal and we shoot people like you in the town square at noon.

Questions??

Thought not.

:lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
This is interesting. Sao Paolantonio reporting no one talking to Wentz when he came off the field. Comments like this and all the other stuff that has been reported about his issues with position coaches and teammates having issue with him and all the injuries and it is slowly starting to feel like another RG3 (albeit to a much lesser extent).

Tsk tsk like I said can't blame supporting cast for Wentz 2020 problems.

Just let John Elway have his QB. Wentz will go to a Superbowl in Denver.

Ken

Reaction score
He was likely going to be the MVP or at least top 3 that year. But yeah, he wasn’t good that year.
Yeah in a down year for QBs.

As I have stated numerous times, he was throwing to wide-open players all year long. I have never seen a team have that many wide-open players all season long and the NFL not catch up with it at some point.

This was proven by Foles stepping in and not missing a beat.

Notice when he real brains of the operation Frank Reich left....so did Wentz' success.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I was wondering if anyone had posted this. A lot of damning numbers and information there. I can't see them benching Wentz this year, especially not for Hurts. He's not close to being ready. And if you pull the plug on Wentz, I don't think there's any way of going back if Hurts turns out to be worse. For better or worse, I think they stick with Wentz, right up until the 'out' portion of his contract kicks in. That was put in there for a reason.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah in a down year for QBs.

As I have stated numerous times, he was throwing to wide-open players all year long. I have never seen a team have that many wide-open players all season long and the NFL not catch up with it at some point.

This was proven by Foles stepping in and not missing a beat.

Notice when he real brains of the operation Frank Reich left....so did Wentz' success.

LOL. OK.