for everyone's enjoyment...Philly radio link

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Man, will that be some depression and catharsis. Kinda like the Ticket will be this week, I'm afraid.

pancakeman

Reaction score
from that website:
fanfinger.jpg

I'm so glad I'm not an Eagles fan.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Reed's comments coming up.

This should be interesting

Gus

Reaction score
Oh, suddenly the sky is falling here in the Philly area! You could not asked for a better way for the Eagles to lose this game! That stadium cleared out so quick it wasn't funny!

Oh another note, for those who watched the game: I couldn't believe that after every freakin' play, whether the Giants got stuffed or got a first down, the Eagles defensive players would be dancing and strutting around. They sure stopped that soon enough!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Gus said:
Oh, suddenly the sky is falling here in the Philly area! You could not asked for a better way for the Eagles to lose this game! That stadium cleared out so quick it wasn't funny!

Oh another note, for those who watched the game: I couldn't believe that after every freakin' play, whether the Giants got stuffed or got a first down, the Eagles defensive players would be dancing and strutting around. They sure stopped that soon enough!

i can't wait to go to work tomorow.

:lmao2:

Gus

Reaction score
Yeah, me too! You should have heard the stuff the Eagles fans have been saying all week! Now, our Boys need to take care of business tonight!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
that guy was so mad! :laugh2:

i wish you guys could see jeremiah trotter @ the podium....he looks like he could cry at any second.

:laugh1: