for everyone's enjoyment...Philly radio link

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
You think what they're writing in the newspapers is bad?

You should read what the newspapers are writing.

Headline: Harcore Eagles fan bride leaves groom at the alter and decides to end the 2006 season, early, with a bang!

bride_gun_head_31220_thumb.jpg

:choke:

:laugh2:

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
*** is this idiot talking about, Makes the giants think their back from the dead?

Its only week 2 lmao...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Man...dude talking about hanging Reid from the goalposts....lol!

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
If we lose tonight, I can't imagine what will be said in Dallas...........

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
yup. Iggles suck. I actually cheered for the Giants to win this game. Man..was it fun.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Even the announcers are rough on them. I watched most of the game, and missed the last quarter. Guess I missed alot.

Hoov

Reaction score
last w/e i had to go work for a few hours, missed the first half the cowboys game. when i came walking up my street the whole neighborhhod was out on their porches with tv's outside watching the boys down 17-10 and rubbing it in so bad. typical eagles fans, 1 victory and their on top of the world.

I'm heading home now, somehow i think all my neighbors will be hiding inside their homes tonight. Some days its great to be a cowboys fan living in phialdelphia. I wont have to say a word i'll just look at then and start laughing.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
i should be listening to Cowboys pre-game but this WIP post game is entertaining.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
seriously the hosts of the show and the callers calling in dont know what they are talking about, LOL