For god sakes cut Proctor now

RS12

Reaction score
he is is gonna get Romo killed. Last time I saw skills like that Phil Pozderik was at left tackle.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
RS12;2493911 said:
he is is gonna get Romo killed. Last time I saw skills like that Phil Pozderik was at left tackle.

Supposedly he is a smart guy that knows all his assignments. I guess his problem is that just doesn't have even mediocre physical tools.

primetimenrn

Reaction score
My pops and I call him procter and gamble.. Tony's gambling his life every snap with this guy

sbark

Reaction score
but hey, he didnt get any penalties.........:rolleyes:

Batman

Reaction score
Well maybe we should wait. He did have some good plays as well. If he has the position for the rest of the year, let's see if he improves. Towards the end of the game, he played a big part in springing Choice loose for a big gain.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Garrrett and Houck are watching different film from the rest of us because I've never seen an OG stand out so much for ineptitude. I really think you could pick someone off of someone else's PS and get a similar level of play within two weeks (let them learn the playbook first). The amazing thing is that he is actually thought to be better than Berger and McQ which makes me shudder at how bad they must be.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
primetimenrn;2493930 said:
My pops and I call him procter and gamble.. Tony's gambling his life every snap with this guy

:laugh2:

:(

Eskimo

Reaction score
Batman;2493938 said:
Well maybe we should wait. He did have some good plays as well. If he has the position for the rest of the year, let's see if he improves. Towards the end of the game, he played a big part in springing Choice loose for a big gain.

OL is a position where you need alot of consistency because one missed/failed assignment can be deadly - kind of like CB in a way. The only difference is that when a CB makes a mistake everyone knows.

EndGame

Reaction score
Cut him and replace him with whom? He's the third choice for that position. The other guys are out. Probably not much walking around on the street that's better than him. Sadly, we're stuck with Procter.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I have no idea how we're going to be consistent enough blocking with him in there to get anywhere in the playoffs. We won tonight, but our QB took an absolute beating.

He's that big of a liability.

Eskimo

Reaction score
primetimenrn;2493930 said:

I really got to give Romo props for having the guts to play QB with this guy blocking for him. I would have kicked him in the balls about a dozen times by now.

Eskimo

Reaction score
EndGame;2493963 said:
Cut him and replace him with whom? He's the third choice for that position. The other guys are out. Probably not much walking around on the street that's better than him. Sadly, we're stuck with Procter.

I disagree with that - I bet there is someone on a PS who could be better than him in two weeks. I've never seen a worse OG.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I find it difficult to believe that we don't have a single backup on the offensive line that can't beat out Proctor. If so, our coaching staff absolutely failed in evaluating talent on the O line.

primetimenrn

Reaction score
Funniest thing if you take a look at the play we took a safety, proctor never moved from his three point stance until Romo was already safetied .... PROCTOR DID NOT MOVE AN INCH :mad:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Honestly, why would we cut him? He's obviously better than anyone we have sitting on the bench, he's not great, but please. Everyone on the team can't be allstars.

EndGame

Reaction score
primetimenrn;2494016 said:
Funniest thing if you take a look at the play we took a safety, proctor never moved from his three point stance until Romo was already safetied .... PROCTOR DID NOT MOVE AN INCH :mad:
I think the guy sucks too, but Flozell didn't move either. It's obvious Gurode snapped the ball at the wrong time.