For god sakes cut Proctor now

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
primetimenrn;2494016 said:
Funniest thing if you take a look at the play we took a safety, proctor never moved from his three point stance until Romo was already safetied .... PROCTOR DID NOT MOVE AN INCH :mad:

Not his fault on that one. Neither did Flo. Either both Flo and Proctor didn't know the snap count or Gurode screwed it up. I don't know which, but considering both Flo and Proctor didn't move when the ball was snapped, my vote would be with Gurode on that screw-up.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
aardvark;2494102 said:
smart guys know the damn snap count!!! I blame the safety solely on #71...

go do Subway commercials with Jared you damn bum!!!

According to the radio broadcast, it was Gurode who didn't know the snap count. He snapped it early.

newlander

Reaction score
I hate this guy more than a case of herpes. BUT, you saw what the Gspots backups did tonight: NOTHING, just like proctologist. My god, the humanity of it.....and I thought QB's were hard to come by.........sheesh.

PS: Ozzu is right: Gurode *** up bad on the safety. I wish TR would have just fired it into the ground, but they were on him too quickly.

primetimenrn

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2494081 said:
Not his fault on that one. Neither did Flo. Either both Flo and Proctor didn't know the snap count or Gurode screwed it up. I don't know which, but considering both Flo and Proctor didn't move when the ball was snapped, my vote would be with Gurode on that screw-up.

Looking back on that your right guys .. Still I hope he plays better against Ravens ..Lord help him

Eskimo

Reaction score
Clove;2494054 said:
Honestly, why would we cut him? He's obviously better than anyone we have sitting on the bench, he's not great, but please. Everyone on the team can't be allstars.

Noone is talking about all-star. We're talking about a colossal liability. Just look at how the offense plays with a healthy Kosier or Holland compared to Proctor - it is night and day.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Romo took a jab at Proctor in his PC lol. He said something about individual players having to win their matchups and if somebody messes up whether its the LG or someone else well its gonna affect other players. haha funny!

Reaction score
primetimenrn;2493930 said:
My pops and I call him procter and gamble.. Tony's gambling his life every snap with this guy

Now that's classic! I pray that Holland is healthy enough to play next week!

AtomicDog

Reaction score
RS12;2493911 said:
he is is gonna get Romo killed. Last time I saw skills like that Phil Pozderik was at left tackle.

I guess Pat McQuistan is worse? There has to be a reason he is playing. We just got to scheme better to help him out.

Next off season, we need to pick some one up for LG.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Eskimo;2494127 said:
Noone is talking about all-star. We're talking about a colossal liability. Just look at how the offense plays with a healthy Kosier or Holland compared to Proctor - it is night and day.
I know what you're saying, I'm just saying that the entire offensive line does bad at times and not just Procter. We really can't expect if our Starter goes out, to replace him with a pro-bowler, or even a REALLY REALLY GOOD player, we can only hope to replace him with someone who's servicable, and he is that.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
Between Kosier and Holland we're fine at LG. It's just that we don't have either of them at the moment.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Clove;2494258 said:
I know what you're saying, I'm just saying that the entire offensive line does bad at times and not just Procter. We really can't expect if our Starter goes out, to replace him with a pro-bowler, or even a REALLY REALLY GOOD player, we can only hope to replace him with someone who's servicable, and he is that.

We are not talking pro-bowl player we are talking a guy that is flat out incompetent on the field. I mean it is one thing if Jason Tuck beats him but he let there no name dt look like an all pro in the game.

I mean Kosier was not a pro-bowl player Holland is not a probowl player they are solid steady vets and yet Proctor makes them look like Pro-Bowlers

The dude gets manhandle way to easily

robjgrif

Reaction score
Funniest thing if you take a look at the play we took a safety, proctor never moved from his three point stance until Romo was already safetied .... PROCTOR DID NOT MOVE AN INCH :mad:

Really sad... You would think he would catch a clue when Gnad players are running by him.. :bang2:

jrumann59

Reaction score

Neither Did Flozell and the right side barely moved until it was too late.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

Neither did several other players. The ball was snapped too soon. He's not as bad as many of you think. He didn't have a very good first quarter and I didn't watch him specifically that often. The entire OL was stinking it up the entire first quarter although he's going to get beat more than the rest. They are Pro Bowlers and he's now the third guard.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Clove;2494258 said:

I don't really think he qualifies as serviceable - not for an extended period of time.

Eskimo

Reaction score
jobberone;2494368 said:
Neither did several other players. The ball was snapped too soon. He's not as bad as many of you think. He didn't have a very good first quarter and I didn't watch him specifically that often. The entire OL was stinking it up the entire first quarter although he's going to get beat more than the rest. They are Pro Bowlers and he's now the third guard.

Yes, Gurode obviously had the snap count wrong - I don't know how you make that mistake at center.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Scary thing is you know Ravens will watch lots of film on Proctor this week.