For the curious: Hutch demoted to #3

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
MrMom said:
Offensively yes, but that defense has some players. Peanut, Azumah, Vasher, Brown, and Green is a very solid Backfield.

Urlacher and Briggs are two of the best young LB's in the game, and Hillenmeyer is serviceable.

Harris, Scott, Ogunleye, and Brown. That's a very good line. Especially if Brown becomes more consistent...watch out.

You're right. I was thinking about the offense ... all the way back to the McNown pick ... Terrell, etc. We may never know about Grossman and I've never been a fan of Cedric Benson.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I actually kind of feel sorry for ole Hutch.

Ahh, I'm sure he already got a comforting phone call from his good "Buddy", Richmond Flowers.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
I'm really not looking to start a flame war here, but folks on this board do seem to be interested in Hutch, and so the following seems relevant:

KFFL is reporting that the Bears have named Kyle Orton their starting quarterback... worse, Jeff Blake has been named the backup, Hutch is now numbah 3...

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I'm really not looking to start a flame war here, but folks on this board do seem to be interested in Hutch, and so the following seems relevant:

KFFL is reporting that the Bears have named Kyle Orton their starting quarterback... worse, Jeff Blake has been named the backup, Hutch is now numbah 3...

Since we are now posting about QBs not even on our team any more. How about a Clint Stoerner or Quincy Carter update to. Ryan Leaf update anyone.

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
Sarge said:
From what I've seen of Orton thus far, I'm impressed.

Orton is a very good Qb. When he was healthy last year he was very impressive. With the receivers the Bears have he will do well. I wish the Cowboys would have picked him up.

FWBCowboy

Reaction score
ESPN now has an update up saying that Kurt Kitner is the number 3 QB. Hutch most likely is on his way out of Chicago.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wolverine said:
Since we are now posting about QBs not even on our team any more. How about a Clint Stoerner or Quincy Carter update to. Ryan Leaf update anyone.
Lets not and say we did. :laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Chief said:
The Bears' GM -- Angelos -- should be fired.

That roster is a disaster. I feel sorry for Lovie Smith.

Agreed. They could have done better. Chicago will still win some games with it's defense. Orton has it I think. But he's still a greenhorn.

MissionCoach

Reaction score
When I think back to the time when Hutch and QC were being groomed to be the starting QB here...makes me want to puke :ralph: :puke:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Orton elevated to #1 and Blake moved up to #2 per John Clayton on ESPNews. Could possibly be cut in the next week or so.

Poor Hutch..he looked really bad ...maybe he needs to find Starsky and try another profession...lol

montgod

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I really feel sorry for Muhsin Muhammed.

Sorry...anyone getting paid like him....doesn't need ANYONE's pity unless his name is Spreewell since he can't feed his kids :lmao2:

50cent

Reaction score
This thread was not approved by the board god, please delete!

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Chief said:

Don't fire Angelos....because I want the Bears to be perennial cellar dwellars in the NFC Norris division until I'm 50.

50cent

Reaction score
baj1dallas said:
Don't fire Angelos....because I want the Bears to be perennial cellar dwellars in the NFC Norris division until I'm 50.
You'll never be me! :)

kartr

Reaction score
Sarge said:
From what I've seen of Orton thus far, I'm impressed.

Hutch on the other hand is a disaster. Was, is, probably always will be...

Yeah, where are those Chad didn't get a fair chance in Dallas folks, now.

kartr

Reaction score
Chief said:

I agree, whole-heartedly.