For the DC.com folks and benefit of the CZ folks

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fear of a black hat is the best rap movie, very funny.
Why are there no cockney rappers? That would be very entertaining and they could do hard rap on the upcoming marriage, which I am certain y'all just can't get enough of over there.

Some people here cannot get enough of the Royal Family but they might be the same people that check to see if a Kardashian has died during the night. If so, they just shoot themselves and don't bother to get up because life is over.

I have a theory, well actually lots of theories but this one won't get me detained by the authorities. We are not alone. Out there, waiting and watching are several different alien ships. They're watching our TV programs and are not deciding whether to eliminate us as that as already been decided. They're waiting until we've taken that last step and are a threat to the universe.

And this is not political or meant to spark debate. When this country elected a realty TV star POTUS, the countdown began. If he was married to a Kardashian, instead of a vampire, we would already be dust. I am updating my will. Roseanne is returning.

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
It's was Brits speak when no one but other Brits are around. Y'all speak English when we're around making us feel stupid. You can read the contents of a can of soup in English and make it sound like all y'all were educated at Cambridge.

Not great. I cannot stand that music and it's the only thing that prevents Country from being my least favorite. And I speak of today's Country, not real country. Real country can make you cry.

I'd rather not be old but I am glad I was around for the greatest time in the history of modern music. The co-existence of American rock n roll, soul, Motown and British Invasion was the most magical time and radio's finest hour.

What always fascinated me about the Brit musicians were their influences. Basically, artists that were not mainstream in the states, colonies I believe you call them, inspired them to create music that changed the world and inspired a generation. Kids here were not listening to John Lee Hooker and Muddy Waters but they were across the pond. We preferred Chuck Berry, Little Richard and Bo Diddley.

If Elvis was the king of RnR, Berry, Little Richard and Jerry Lee Lewis created him. They set the path for him to follow as they were musicians, and he was not, and performers, which he was.

Rap is an acquired taste for which I will never develop one. Don't like the music or the creators of it. Although, I did enjoy Straight Outta Compton as a film.

If only that were so, to you I would sound a little like either Sean Bean or Mark Addy who played King Bratheron in Games of Thrones.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
The noble Osprey is a magnificent bird, but I've never thought of it as cavalier.

Their username maybe referring to this specific type of Osprey:
NwbjpZ7.jpg

CPanther95

Reaction score
What's British ?

Old American.

It falls between American and Old English. It's an obscure dialect spoken on an isolated island up near the North Sea.

Basically it's Welsh for islanders that want to be semi-understood by the rest of the world.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where are my fellow women posters from dc.com? Did they make it over here?

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
Old American.

It falls between American and Old English. It's an obscure dialect spoken on an isolated island up near the North Sea.

Basically it's Welsh for islanders that want to be semi-understood by the rest of the world.

Would that be Brittonic ?