For those w/ NFL Sunday Ticket...

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Dallas vs. San Fran Shortcut is coming on at 11:00 EST. :)

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I belive that's only if you have the Superfan package.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I have the Sunday ticket -

shortcuts not working. What channel is it?

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
I think you got the shortcuts during the first week for free. A trial thing. Now, I believe you have to have the Superfan package.

I thought dealing with DirecTV's BS for the last four years would be enough to make me a superfan.

31RoyW31

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up it's fun to watch all the plays but you can't take your eyes off the screen. It is a nice to watch knowing we won, it's very nerve racking the first time around.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
THANKS - You need to pay extra to get that - Its giving me order info

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
It is so fricking awesome.

The entire game condensed down to 1/2 an hour.

Just play after play after play. No commercials, no nothing.

Reaction score
While we are discussing DirectTv there was some discussion several months ago regarding what could be done if you were having video/audio failure due to digital problems during rain or storms....some areas in the US evidently have a better propensity to eliminate this type of digital interference. It was indicated that possible fine tuning of the dish position could possibly elimate this problem. I would like some feedback from you NFL Sunday Ticket users as to how much interference problems you are experiencing during rain or storms, what section of the country you live in and what steps if any you have taken to correct the problems. I contacted DirecTv and they couldn't give any help at all. Appreciate any help I can get.....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I'm metro Boston - when there is heavy rain or Snow. I lose a lot of the channels. Locals and a select few stations stay on rain or shine.....

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
While we are discussing DirectTv there was some discussion several months ago regarding what could be done if you were having video/audio failure due to digital problems during rain or storms....some areas in the US evidently have a better propensity to eliminate this type of digital interference. It was indicated that possible fine tuning of the dish position could possibly elimate this problem. I would like some feedback from you NFL Sunday Ticket users as to how much interference problems you are experiencing during rain or storms, what section of the country you live in and what steps if any you have taken to correct the problems. I contacted DirecTv and they couldn't give any help at all. Appreciate any help I can get.....

I have had DTV for years and probably have experience a total over the years of 90 minutes of lost programming.

I wish I could help you. But when I had DTV installed into my new house I was told that I have the best possible sight-line that the installer had ever seen (could be a company line, but I havent had any issues).

How often are you experiencing issues ? When I lived in Hartford, every winter I would have to go out to dust the snow off the dish once in a while but that was it. I made sure it was mounted on my deck for easy access.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I have had DTV for years and probably have experience a total over the years of 90 minutes of lost programming.

I wish I could help you. But when I had DTV installed into my new house I was told that I have the best possible sight-line that the installer had ever seen (could be a company line, but I havent had any issues).

How often are you experiencing issues ? When I lived in Hartford, every winter I would have to go out to dust the snow off the dish once in a while but that was it. I made sure it was mounted on my deck for easy access.

I got a really great tip this spring that I'm anxious to try next time the snows fly-- they say if you spray your minidish with Pam, the snow won't stick, it'll just slide right off... I'm just worried that a little too lavish application of the stuff would mess up the reception, so I plan on starting with a light dusting, see how that works out...

My DTV dish is not all that conveniently located, though I can get at it when the need arises...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

Feel free to come broom my dish anytime. Its 6 ft off the ground and its 6ft wide.

Oh- Its also located in Anchorage, AK. I can relate to beating the snow off your dish w/ the wifes good kitchen broom. :lmao:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Feel free to come broom my dish anytime. Its 6 ft off the ground and its 6ft wide.

Oh- Its also located in Anchorage, AK. I can relate to beating the snow off your dish w/ the wifes good kitchen broom. :lmao:

I was born in Anchorage-- Elmendorf AFB Hospital, to be exact...

So, do you guys have any snow on the ground yet?? :p:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I got a really great tip this spring that I'm anxious to try next time the snows fly-- they say if you spray your minidish with Pam, the snow won't stick, it'll just slide right off... I'm just worried that a little too lavish application of the stuff would mess up the reception, so I plan on starting with a light dusting, see how that works out...

My DTV dish is not all that conveniently located, though I can get at it when the need arises...

Now that is interesting. I may have to try it as well. I still have my dish located on my deck (call me a football fanatic, but the house was built with that in mind) , fortunately it doesnt normally snow here until January/February.