Forget T.o Lets Move On

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
jason Garrett is looking bad this year because he is too worried about
getting T No the ball.

Im tired of T.O.. His mouth will keep him out of the HOF
he is so selfish. All he wants is stats.

but i wouldnt mind if could hold on to ****** the ball

he complains too much and i think hes holding thiis offense back

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
post-4558-1163898215.png

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
cowboys5;2434924 said:

getting T No the ball.​

he is so selfish. All he wants is stats.​

but i wouldnt mind if could hold on to ****** the ball​

he complains too much and i think hes holding thiis offense back​

come on now..we cant have this mess in all seriousness this is the first time TO has actually spoke out and i bet this was during the time we had BJ in..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys5;2434924 said:
jason Garrett is looking bad this year because he is too worried about getting T No the ball.
Garrett has had to contend with injuries to his offensive line, running back depth, wide receiver depth, quarterback and inconsistent play from everyone else practically all season long. While he should consider less designed plays for Owens and more plays designed for the rest of his playmakers, he can't ignore using his primary playmaker (Owens) either. That would be stupid.
cowboys5;2434924 said:
Im tired of T.O.. His mouth will keep him out of the HOF he is so selfish. All he wants is stats.
I've been tired of Owens for many years. He is selfish, but his selfishness will have zero impact in his guaranteed enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. To think otherwise is, well, stupid.
cowboys5;2434924 said:
You ain't lying.
cowboys5;2434924 said:
Owens is a 13-year veteran and he's complained the majority of his career, but the problems of the offense do not center solely on his shoulders.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys5;2434924 said:
getting T No the ball.

he is so selfish. All he wants is stats.

Right on the money. this guy cares about nothing but stats. he is a loser. someone needs to tell him to shut up and get open. he's washed up.

zack

Reaction score
What I don't understand is why people get mad at him. Damn, he wants to contribute, he wants to help the team win. I don't have a problem with that. Shoot he is one of the few people that have some emotion on this team.

khiladi

Reaction score
cowboys5;2434924 said:
jason Garrett is looking bad this year because he is too worried about​

getting T No the ball.​

he is so selfish. All he wants is stats.​

but i wouldnt mind if could hold on to ****** the ball​

he complains too much and i think hes holding thiis offense back​

Where is the evidence that Garrett is too worried about getting TO the ball, that he is trying to force the ball too him? Last time I checked, TO didn't get the ball a single time, the fourth quarter of the Commanders game. How many time are those alleged plays where Jason Garrett was trying to get TO the ball, TO even the first option?

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2435226 said:
Where is the evidence that Garrett is too worried about getting TO the ball, that he is trying to force the ball too him? Last time I checked, TO didn't get the ball a single time, the fourth quarter of the Commanders game. How many time are those alleged plays where Jason Garrett was trying to get TO the ball, TO even the first option?

he probably was the first target, but he just couldnt get any "seperation" which is why the offense barely scored points.

last year jason witten was the main target and T.O was second. Now T.O is first which is why are record is 6-4 and dont blame it on the injuries because there is no excuse for losing to the cardinals and Commanders wen romo was healthy.

I mean why else do u think we arent scoring points. we have one of the best lines, qbs and receivers

yet garrett is too worried about t.o to gameplan

khiladi

Reaction score
cowboys5;2435241 said:
he probably was the first target, but he just couldnt get any "seperation" which is why the offense barely scored points.

last year jason witten was the main target and T.O was second. Now T.O is first which is why are record is 6-4 and dont blame it on the injuries because there is no excuse for losing to the cardinals and Commanders wen romo was healthy.

I mean why else do u think we arent scoring points. we have one of the best lines, qbs and receivers

yet garrett is too worried about t.o to gameplan

He 'probably' was the first target... So that means your speculating right?

Jason Witten surely flourished last year when TO went out with the high-ankle sprain, right?

You do know that Jason Witten's first downs has took a nose-dive this year from last year, despite his yardage going up. He was in the top 2 for number of catches for a while for tight ends. Jason Witten was sustaining drives last year, which he doesn't seem to be doing this year. That tells me that Witten is picking up garbage yardage. Really impressive... Witten is catching the ball far from the first down line.. He has only 2 TDs thiis year and had six last year. Patrick Crayton's numbers have considerable dropped this year as well.

So I guess it is all TOs fault, right?

khiladi

Reaction score
Jason Witten has 28 less first downs this year than he did last year... He needs to get around 4.8 first downs a game to match last year.. And yet, his YAC is higher than it was last year...

And you think Garrett is being an effective play-caller????

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
Cowboys5.
I disagree with you on what you said about Garett.
Garetts prolly one of the best Offense coordinators we have had.
Look at what he had to deal with.
QB,RB,WR,TE,O-line injuries.
That is kinda tough.
And we def. should not keep TO outta the offense
hes our playmaker in the offense well one of them.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
You know what?

I'm tried OF T.O talking about stats and how If Dallas is going to win a Championship He's going to need to get his stats. The hell with that guy. The Team winning is more important then his numbers and reputation being an Elite Wr.

Another word out of this chump about his lack of touches and I'm throwing my owens jersey away.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2435682 said:
You know what?

I'm tried OF T.O talking about stats and how If Dallas is going to win a Championship He's going to need to get his stats. The hell with that guy. The Team winning is more important then his numbers and reputation being an Elite Wr.

Another word out of this chump about his lack of touches and I'm throwing my owens jersey away.

Hey someone gets it! Owens is not, and never has been, concerned with how well the team is doing unless he is doing well. If he is getting his passes then he is all about the team and winning. When the ball isn't coming his way as much as he would like then it is all about "we can't win unless I get the ball".

People bring up his passion and emotion, but that is all about Owens, not the team. He wants to fire up his teammates so that they will THROW HIM THE BALL!!!

The guy should never have been brought to Dallas in the first place (and yes I've said that all along) and I can't wait til he goes away and we can move on.

DD you bought an Owens jersey? I'm sorry to hear that. :rolleyes:

Eddie

Reaction score
I think I'm ready to move on without TO on this team.

A real coach would bench him for his unproducitivity and make him work harder to get his starting job back. Instead, laid back Wade lets him do his thing ...

Pathetic.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDomination;2435682 said:
You know what?

Why? What has any trash can ever do to you???

Why not consider mailing the jersey to someone in Philadelphia instead? It would surely meet an end worst than death itself. AND it would probably be disposed of in such a way which would not hurt the environment! Think "green" man! THINK GREEN!!! :mad:

Here's the address:

Donovan McNabb
1 Campbell's Chunky Soup I'm-Gonna-Hurl-During-A-Super Bowl Circle
Philadelphia PA 19101

And if that's not enough to convince you, consider THIS!

It's what Tom Landry would do. ;) :)

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
i guess i am one of the last T.O. supporters:D I feel he helps this team may be not with his mouth, but DCs gameplan for him because of what he can do on the field. T.O. can be explosive and they know that. until he is not on this team anymore I will support him because he does give us a chance to score and win everytime he touches the ball. Flame me if you want, but that is how I feel....:p: