Forget T.o Lets Move On

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I have an idea.

Lets not use TO anymore.

When this team is struggling to hit .500...... then I want to see all the TO haters and Agenda-driven posts on the subject.

Unreal - he IS a Cowboy.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
YoMick;2435817 said:
I have an idea.

Lets not use TO anymore.

When this team is struggling to hit .500...... then I want to see all the TO haters and Agenda-driven posts on the subject.

Unreal - he IS a Cowboy.

I'm a owens hater at this point, but dont get it twisted. I support Owens when He's on the field wearing that Star. But as soon as He opens his mouth, He's no longer about the team, He's about Himself.

I never understood this. I always supported Him because I thought He would change, or He was misunderstood. The fact of the matter is, This guy Doesnt give a rats *** about the team if hes making comments like He has been.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2435830 said:
I'm a owens hater at this point, but dont get it twisted. I support Owens when He's on the field wearing that Star. But as soon as He opens his mouth, He's no longer about the team, He's about Himself.

I never understood this. I always supported Him because I thought He would change, or He was misunderstood. The fact of the matter is, This guy Doesnt give a rats *** about the team if hes making comments like He has been.

As soon as he opens his mouth its all about him? - I disagree, if not completely, then atleast for the most part.

The team losing bothers him. It bothers him that he isnt able to help change those outcomes.

Is that totally unfathomable??

liteskinstunna38

Reaction score
Uhh are you blind? "everytime he touches the ball"? Did you miss the massive dropped balls and ineffective play for an entire year...and for what? A little boo boo in his finger? These are gladiators paid millions to perform. On a T E A M, not as a personal career spotlight. This whiney, egotistical, self centered, CLOWN can't seem to do right to save is life. Who cares if he kept his mouth shut, or if he talked tr ash (it is about ALL he does) The bottom line is for his record of balls thrown to him ad what he ACTUALLY catches...is disgraceful. Yeah yeah I know about the ninny's who cry on about stats...again I say...ratio of throw vs CAUGHT. lol If he had his way every ball would and should be thrown at him...and yet...we haven't seen that championship yet have we? If TO is golden...it's gold plated paint. LOL

My running joke 2 yrs back was TO drops more balls than a one armed prostitute. ;)

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Look, TO absolutely would kill us just about every time we played him. I for one am glad he is on our side rather than the latter. Almost 200 today and it's not even the 4th quarter is tough. Sure he may grumble after the game for not getting his 200, but we wouldn't be in the position to win without him.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
liteskinstunna38;2437289 said:
My running joke 2 yrs back was TO drops more balls than a one armed prostitute. ;)

Wasn't funny then either.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
7 catches for 200+ yards 1 TD and a Win for 7-4

I hope these people talk crap about T.O. every week.

robjgrif

Reaction score
cowboys5;2434924 said:
jason Garrett is looking bad this year because he is too worried about

getting T No the ball.​

Im tired of T.O.. His mouth will keep him out of the HOF
he is so selfish. All he wants is stats.​

but i wouldnt mind if could hold on to ****** the ball​

he complains too much and i think hes holding thiis offense back​

Yup, time to eat some crow and a really dumb thread! Props to T.O.

deadrody

Reaction score
cowboys5;2434924 said:
jason Garrett is looking bad this year because he is too worried about
getting T No the ball.

Im tired of T.O.. His mouth will keep him out of the HOF
he is so selfish. All he wants is stats.

but i wouldnt mind if could hold on to ****** the ball

he complains too much and i think hes holding thiis offense back

Oh man that is HYSTERICAL!!! Glad Garrett is in charge of the Cowboys offense and not you!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: