Forget the cap for a second

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Forget the cap implications for this hypothetical—would you trade Dak for a first round pick this year if the cap didn’t prohibit it?
:huh:

Oh wow another hypothetical scenario to knock Dak.

Let's say most people say no as they will.

Now what? Feel better?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No. We don’t have a quarterback to replace him. Dak played like crap in the playoffs but he still threw for 38 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Then finished in the top 5 of most quarterbacks stats.

You don't get rid of a quarterback unless you for sure have someone better than him to replace him with. With that said, A regular Season Wonder does not make one a Post Season Wonder. It's a different game in the post season.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Jerry!!!! Posting again awesome!

look at Miami. They have a good defense, decent offense. What would they do with 2 1st round picks that would be as good as adding a 28 year old pro bowl QB? Same with Houston. Their division had 9-8 Indianapolis almost make the playoffs. 5 loss Tennessee won the AFC 1st seed for crying out loud. Couldn’t Dak add 2-3 wins to Houston? At least.

He’s easily worth that price to needy teams

blueblood70

Reaction score
Drinking and posting leads to silly posts
right hatorade was super spiked for breakfast LOL ignorant clueless posts like that one is why these threads have no validity. living int he cloud group. daks easily gets 1st and possible third plus a possibly young player named in the trade..thats the reality of the nfl daks easily the 10th best qb in the league and even by draft currency thats 1st, 3rd and more. one team would do it im betting 3...

Cmac

Reaction score
I guess that would leave Cooper Rush, Nooch, and an unproven draft pick to start over with. Fantasy Football at its finest. Patch one hole, create 2 or 3 more.

Forneymike

Reaction score
No. We don’t have a quarterback to replace him. Dak played like crap in the playoffs but he still threw for 38 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Then finished in the top 5 of most quarterbacks stats.
Thank you. Most people on here think you can go to the waiver wire or draft and find a top 10 QB. They have no clue about running a team but criticize this team. Cowboys do crazy things that I disagree with but they are smarter than the guys on this board. Lol

Smashin222

Reaction score
Every once and a while I need a pick me up and reading people who legitimately think everyone front office in the league wouldn't trade a 1st for Dak is just hysterical.

Even the Cardinals would trade a first for Dak just so they could flip him to another team for way more.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
No ONE and I means no ONE would give a no 1 pick for Prescott.
The only place he is considered a franchise QB is here in Homerville by the minority at present!
P.S.And in Jerry's head which we all know-how his great football mind....:muttley:

Lol, Slick Ric has spoken.