Forget the star incident... T.O. will ruin the Cowboys

nathanlt

Reaction score
I know most of you think I'm just throwing a temper tantrum, but t.o. is going to tear the Cowboys apart just like he did to the 49ers and the Eagles.

What makes you think he's going to be different?

Deep down, he hates the Cowboys, like any 49er or Eagle, and is only over here for the money. He'll build friendships with a few of the new guys, only Ellis was there for the incident I'm not going to bring up again, and then, he'll pull the same junk he's done before. Claim the organization is classless, complain about everything he can and annihilate any locker room chemistry, which is vital to win down the stretch of the playoffs.

You heard it here, you can scratch out the next few years for all hope of winning with t.o., a self absorbed black hole (in the scientific connotation) of ME ism, absorbing all energy that he can from the locker room. He is a walking disaster to any group that calls itself TEAM.

A very large part of the reason I won't watch is that it is going to be a horrific annihilation of the team I enjoyed as a kid. Loyalty doesn't sit by and watch while this happens, loyalty gets ticked off and does something about it!

This is not a temper tantrum.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I know most of you think I'm just throwing a temper tantrum, but t.o. is going to tear the Cowboys apart just like he did to the 49ers and the Eagles.

Deep down, he hates the Cowboys, like any 49er or Eagle, and is only over here for the money. He'll build friendships with a few of the new guys, only Ellis was there for the incident I'm not going to bring up again, and then, he'll pull the same junk he's done before. Claim the organization is classless, complain about everything he can and annihilate any locker room chemistry, which is vital to win down the stretch of the playoffs.

You heard it here, you can scratch out the next few years for all hope of winning with t.o., a self absorbed black hole (in the scientific connotation) of ME ism, absorbing all energy that he can from the locker room. He is a walking disaster to any group that calls itself TEAM.

A very large part of the reason I won't watch is that it is going to be a horrific annihilation of the team I enjoyed as a kid. Loyalty doesn't sit by and watch while this happens, loyalty gets ticked off and does something about it!

:bang2:Not this guy again...

nathanlt

Reaction score
littlewebs said:
:bang2:Not this guy again...
/
I don't deny you're tired of hearing complaints about t.o., but this is core of what the next season is all about! Right?

All that people can do is say that their tired of hearing it.

The reason they say that is because they want to pretend like it's not going to be a disaster.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:

Thought you weren't posting anymore.

You aren't a real fan.

Did TO sleep with your wife, because you really seem to hate the guy?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
:jerk: how many more threats of not watching the Cowboys because of TO am I going to see?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
/
I don't deny you're tired of hearing complaints about t.o., but this is core of what the next season is all about! Right?

I don't believe so, I think there are going to be other keys:

Bledsoe, the Oline, Mike V, BIll Parcells, our young D, Julius Jones

nathanlt

Reaction score
2233boys said:
Thought you weren't posting anymore.

You aren't a real fan.

Did TO sleep with your wife, because you really seem to hate the guy?

You're response has nothing to do with the content of what I said. Let's see.... name calling, accusatory, a typical non-response.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
/

All that people can do is say that their tired of hearing it.

The reason they say that is because they want to pretend like it's not going to be a disaster.
No I feel sorry for you. You clearly have some issues with your mom not hugging you enough. Why else would you be such a drama queen.

For cripes sake, if you are going to quit the Cowboys because of TO, quit...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
You're response has nothing to do with the content of what I said. Let's see.... name calling, accusatory, a typical non-response.
You said nothing, I haven't heard already.

It is your opinion, you said you were going to leave so leave...

You make my head hurt Drama Queen.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I love the T.O signing. I don't see him being a problem. So can we agree to disagree and move on? I suspect I can, but you won't. If I was gonna quit being a fan of the Cowboys, it would have been over the Galloway signing, not the T.O signing. How often do you see a player like T.O hit the market w/ zero compenation to another team? He is worth the risk.

nathanlt

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I don't believe so, I think there are going to be other keys:

Bledsoe, the Oline, Mike V, BIll Parcells, our young D, Julius Jones

Right, but t.o. will tick off Parcells, who will want him to leave, and Jerry won't let t.o. leave, so Parcells will, and then the decline picks up.

nathanlt

Reaction score
2233boys said:
No I feel sorry for you. You clearly have some issues with your mom not hugging you enough. Why else would you be such a drama queen.

For cripes sake, if you are going to quit the Cowboys because of TO, quit...

good creative and funny comeback... I must admit, I had a chuckle... but I'm not watching... I'm a fan who can't bear to watch, but I sure can yell about it and I'm going to raise a fuss, and get some people to get that FREAK off the team! It's wrong! It does nothing for the future of the team!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yes, TO deep down just hates us and WANTS to ruin us. Yeah, suuure.

Believe it or not, he doesn't WANT everyone to hate him. If he did he wouldn't even be human. Now don't tell me he's not human...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
TO signing with Dallas makes them instant contenders.

TO wasn't the issue in Philly last year it was poor play from the QB, poor defense, and poor coaching.

If one man can tear a team apart the way you say then that says a lot about that team and the coaches.

I love the TO signing, and I can't wait until he scores and stands on the star.

I am getting my popcorn ready...

nathanlt

Reaction score
dmq said:
I love the T.O signing. I don't see him being a problem. So can we agree to disagree and move on? I suspect I can, but you won't. If I was gonna quit being a fan of the Cowboys, it would have been over the Galloway signing, not the T.O signing. How often do you see a player like T.O hit the market w/ zero compenation to another team? He is worth the risk.

It's gonna be too late by the time the risk is realized and the cost is tabulated... identical to the way he tore up the 49ers and Eagles, they were too in love with his talent to step back and see what he did to the chemistry. The cost was very high.

It's not a risk that ownership sees up front, apparently.

nathanlt

Reaction score
2233boys said:
TO signing with Dallas makes them instant contenders.

TO wasn't the issue in Philly last year it was poor play from the QB, poor defense, and poor coaching.

If one man can tear a team apart the way you say then that says a lot about that team and the coaches.

I love the TO signing, and I can't wait until he scores and stands on the star.

I am getting my popcorn ready...

Don't kid yourself.

That locker room is STILL divided over him. It's not 100% t.o.'s fault, you can never fault one single reason, but he had plenty to do with it.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
It's gonna be too late by the time the risk is realized and the cost is tabulated... identical to the way he tore up the 49ers and Eagles, they were too in love with his talent to step back and see what he did to the chemistry. The cost was very high.

It's not a risk that ownership sees up front, apparently.
:lmao2:

Drama Queen

If he tore those teams up as you say then there were more issues with the team than TO...

He wasn't the issue in Philly last year that was McNabb on offense. Coaching didn't help, and the defense took a step back. TO was having a good year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
:horse:

We either think he'll change or he won't. We also recognize that there's not one thing we can do about it but go along for the ride.

Deep down, he hates the Cowboys, like any 49er or Eagle, and is only over here for the money.
Most athletes anymore are about the money. Do you blame them, there's a lot of money to be made.

He'll build friendships with a few of the new guys, only Ellis was there for the incident I'm not going to bring up again, and then, he'll pull the same junk he's done before.
He's already built these friendships. Not one of his new teamates is dissing him. You getting the math? Zero.

Claim the organization is classless, complain about everything he can and annihilate any locker room chemistry, which is vital to win down the stretch of the playoffs.
It could happen. You're going to prevent this?

Yeah right.

I bet we win this year. Thus debunking this prediction in part.

A very large part of the reason I won't watch is that it is going to be a horrific annihilation of the team I enjoyed as a kid.
You've got the talking part done. I believe that's all it is. You're all talk, no action.

Loyalty doesn't sit by and watch while this happens, loyalty gets ticked off and does something about it!
Yeah, you're a real hero.

None of us want to be saved.

Right, it's a broken record of a song no one wanted to hear in the first place.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Don't kid yourself.

That locker room is STILL divided over him. It's not 100% t.o.'s fault, you can never fault one single reason, but he had plenty to do with it.
So you are saying McNabbs piss poor play had nothing to do with the Eagles being bad. Or that Poor coaching decsions by Reid had nothing to do with it. That TO on the verge of another 1000 yrd season was the problem because he "divided the locker room"

If they lost because of the off the field stuff, they weren't a very good team to begin with, and as I said their issues stemmed from the poor play of the QB mainly...