Forget the star incident... T.O. will ruin the Cowboys

nathanlt

Reaction score
2233boys said:
:lmao2:

Drama Queen

If he tore those teams up as you say then there were more issues with the team than TO...

He wasn't the issue in Philly last year that was McNabb on offense. Coaching didn't help, and the defense took a step back. TO was having a good year.

Yes, you are right, there were more issues, but the biggest issue was t.o. National comments about Favre vs McNabb? Locker room brawls? Those have a HUGE impact on players, coaches and ownership. He is willing to pit himself alone against an entire organization for his self glory. He's got the selfishness of a two-year old brat.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
nathanlt is there going to be a different crying thread each day? I ask because I was wondering if we could set some sort of time. Like can 10:00 be the crybaby hour? That way I know when its coming and I can be here for the beggining

nathanlt

Reaction score
2233boys said:
So you are saying McNabbs piss poor play had nothing to do with the Eagles being bad. Or that Poor coaching decsions by Reid had nothing to do with it. That TO on the verge of another 1000 yrd season was the problem because he "divided the locker room"

If they lost because of the off the field stuff, they weren't a very good team to begin with, and as I said their issues stemmed from the poor play of the QB mainly...

No, no, no. I said it's not 100% t.o.'s fault. McNabb was part of it, but t.o. destroying his QB can't help his QB's confidence, right? It all comes around, t.o.'s selfishness contributed to his own frustration, a cycle that revealed more of his selfishness. He does not play well with others.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
It's gonna be too late by the time the risk is realized and the cost is tabulated... identical to the way he tore up the 49ers and Eagles, they were too in love with his talent to step back and see what he did to the chemistry. The cost was very high.

bad management and talent evaluation for the '9ers, and injuries for the Eagles were costlier

nathanlt

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
nathanlt is there going to be a different crying thread each day? I ask because I was wondering if we could set some sort of time. Like can 10:00 be the crybaby hour? That way I know when its coming and I can be here for the beggining

People don't want to talk with me, because their sick of hearing how bad t.o. is, they'd prefer to ignore what is happening. Another non-response. I wonder how long before I get banished again to the opinion zone.

Crickets....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
That locker room is STILL divided over him.

really, then where did this 80% of the Eagle's locker room being behind TO come from? sorry, I'll go with the comments of someone who was in that locker room everyday during TO's time in '05, over you

btw, the team ambassador doesn't count as the team

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Just answer me this Nate.

Why was your loyalty to the team even up for sale in the first place?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
People don't want to talk with me, because their sick of hearing how bad t.o. is, they'd prefer to ignore what is happening. Another non-response. I wonder how long before I get banished again to the opinion zone.

Crickets....

No nobody wants to talk to you because you are a hypocrit, and you ramble on constantly about the same thing everyday.

I had more respect for you when you said you were done with the team and the forum, yet that was a lie wasnt it? Now you are just done with the team, and we know thats BS as well.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
2233boys said:
TO signing with Dallas makes them instant contenders.

TO wasn't the issue in Philly last year it was poor play from the QB, poor defense, and poor coaching.

If one man can tear a team apart the way you say then that says a lot about that team and the coaches.

I love the TO signing, and I can't wait until he scores and stands on the star.

I am getting my popcorn ready...

And when he does, I hope that George Teague runs out of the stands and breaks his freakin' neck this time.:bang2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
BTW can we get this in the opinion Zone where it belongs? Thanks

nathanlt

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
bad management and talent evaluation for the '9ers, and injuries for the Eagles were costlier

You have a great point there. The talent evaluation played a bigger part for the 9ers than it did for the Eagles, but t.o. had direct influence on the moves of Garcia and Mariucci. And with a better talent base in Philly, he still managed to ruin them.

He is a cancer... he isn't the only reason teams fall apart, but he magnifies the weaknesses, and exploits them, all unknowingly of course, because he's too self absorbed to realize he's harming himself and his career. Very short sighted.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
has this guy convinced anyone of TO's malicious intent? will he prove to have the foresight he boasts of so often recently. will he or won't he actually watch the cowboys and stop coming to the zone?

or is he simply wasting everyones time and making himself look like an arse?

your thoughts?

i'm calling the whaaambulance as i type.

**** forgot the poll. i'm too tired now.

sorry, mods feel free to erase.

but someone should do one.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
He will still watch the Cowboys

He is making himself look like an ***

He wont stop coming here

He wont be right

nathanlt

Reaction score
Most athletes anymore are about the money. Do you blame them, there's a lot of money to be made.

He's already built these friendships. Not one of his new teamates is dissing him. You getting the math? Zero.

Not yet.

It could happen. You're going to prevent this?

Yeah right.

I'm going to try!!!

I bet we win this year. Thus debunking this prediction in part.

You've got the talking part done. I believe that's all it is. You're all talk, no action.

What else can I do? I'm trying to sway opinions!

Yeah, you're a real hero.

None of us want to be saved.

I'll try anything to get him off the team.

Right, it's a broken record of a song no one wanted to hear in the first place

Believe it or not, when t.o. has destroyed the team, and left, you won't hear ONE I told you so from me. I'll be as eager as anyone to move past the t.o. period in Dallas.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d48/stewierulz/stewiefly.gif

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
It's gonna be too late by the time the risk is realized and the cost is tabulated... identical to the way he tore up the 49ers and Eagles, they were too in love with his talent to step back and see what he did to the chemistry. The cost was very high.

It's not a risk that ownership sees up front, apparently.

I could argue this all night. The Eagles were part of the problem. They should have just paid the guy. Ever work a job where you thought you were being underpaid? Maybe one where you didn't get the promotion that you thought you deserved? I know how stuff like this can just take on a life of its own in your mind. Yes, T.O shouldn't have signed the contract. Yes he has said a few things that he shouldn't have said, but I just think JJ loves a star and will pump T.O's ego as much as needed and Parcells will give T.O that tough love he so craves. Maybe I am wrong. I just don't think I am. T.O is gonna win us a SB.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
You have a great point there. The talent evaluation played a bigger part for the 9ers than it did for the Eagles, but t.o. had direct influence on the moves of Garcia and Mariucci. And with a better talent base in Philly, he still managed to ruin them.

He is a cancer... he isn't the only reason teams fall apart, but he magnifies the weaknesses, and exploits them, all unknowingly of course, because he's too self absorbed to realize he's harming himself and his career. Very short sighted.
An inflluence in front office moves? Please. Why didnt he whine about not signing or draft a QB that was of the caliber of Favre? The 9ers were getting ready to suck anyways and their talent level was dropping.

Do you understand the situation in Philly? Sure TO is arrogant and a smart*** but his play on the field backs it up. So when he blames the QB who is struggling and supposedly fights the team ambassador and the complaining about injured McNabb. He carried that team to the SuperBowl in 2005, it wasnt Westbrook or McNabb, had their been no TO they would have lost that NFC championship again.

He isnt a cancer, he is an egotistical, arrogant smart*** that is passionate for the game of football. How does being self absorbed affect his on the field play. His ability is HOF material, his preparation is just like Jerry Rice's. We will learn how stupid TO really is, becuase if he goes the way that he did with the 9ers and Eagles he can say goodbye to the NFL because this is his last team in the NFL IMO.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Do you have any respect for Jason Witten? He called him a great teammate. Who should we believe, Witten who has met him or you, who hasn't?

I'm going to try!!!
No, you're going to try and disrupt this forum. It won't last long and it won't work. We call it trolling. It isn't welcome here.

I'll try anything to get him off the team.
I'd suggest a voodoo doll then. This forum is the wrong place for this. Create an anti-TO website and damn him to your heart's content. I'll even buy the domain for you if you wish.

Believe it or not, when t.o. has destroyed the team, and left, you won't hear ONE I told you so from me. I'll be as eager as anyone to move past the t.o. period in Dallas.
Look, many of us do not like TO. However, we love the Cowboys. We love them to the point that we spend our time here discussing them. You're trying to interupt that passion. It's insulting and quite frankly people are tiring of it.

You either need to stop or you need to be a man of your word and move on. This isn't your team any more. You've already made that crystal clear. It is still ours and the insults of our team aren't welcome here. Read the Guidelines. This is a Dallas Cowboys forum. Take your anti-Dallas Cowboys talk elsewhere.

Please.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
I think he should give me the lotto numbers since his foresighting ability is soo good.