Forget the star incident... T.O. will ruin the Cowboys

nathanlt

Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:
An inflluence in front office moves? Please. Why didnt he whine about not signing or draft a QB that was of the caliber of Favre? The 9ers were getting ready to suck anyways and their talent level was dropping.

Do you understand the situation in Philly? Sure TO is arrogant and a smart*** but his play on the field backs it up. So when he blames the QB who is struggling and supposedly fights the team ambassador and the complaining about injured McNabb. He carried that team to the SuperBowl in 2005, it wasnt Westbrook or McNabb, had their been no TO they would have lost that NFC championship again.

He isnt a cancer, he is an egotistical, arrogant smart*** that is passionate for the game of football. How does being self absorbed affect his on the field play. His ability is HOF material, his preparation is just like Jerry Rice's. We will learn how stupid TO really is, becuase if he goes the way that he did with the 9ers and Eagles he can say goodbye to the NFL because this is his last team in the NFL IMO.

His play on the field isn't great enough to offset the destruction he is in the locker room... 10 years of proof isn't enough?

The Eagles may not have made it without him, but hear this...
They didn't make it with him and good on the field play in the SB.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
but seriously, this dude sounds like somebody who would stop talking to his sister because she decided to marry a guy he didn't like instead of the guy he wanted for her.

"Nate" has no loyalty to the Cowboys, therefore must have NEVER been a true fan. Maybe he was a long time "bandwagoneer".

I can go on the record as saying that I didn't like the TO signing, just like I didn't like EMMITT being released back then. But he is a COWBOY now, nothing any of us can do about that. The way I see it, if the player has THE STAR on his helmet I WILL CHEER for him just like I do the whole TEAM.

So when he scores a TD or makes a big catch, will I cheer? HELL YEAH!!!! But does that mean I will wear/buy his jersey? HELL NO!!!!

also, for the record, as far as I'm concerned. Everytime TO scores @ Texas Stadium I think he should STAY AWAY FROM THE STAR. IMO that would show alot of class on his part. Now, when he scores for the 1st time @Philly he should run to the mid-field eagle logo and do McPuke's stupid Micheal Jackson dance number on the eagle!!!! As Carlito would say, that would be cool.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I know most of you think I'm just throwing a temper tantrum, but t.o. is going to tear the Cowboys apart just like he did to the 49ers and the Eagles.

What makes you think he's going to be different?

Deep down, he hates the Cowboys, like any 49er or Eagle, and is only over here for the money. He'll build friendships with a few of the new guys, only Ellis was there for the incident I'm not going to bring up again, and then, he'll pull the same junk he's done before. Claim the organization is classless, complain about everything he can and annihilate any locker room chemistry, which is vital to win down the stretch of the playoffs.

You heard it here, you can scratch out the next few years for all hope of winning with t.o., a self absorbed black hole (in the scientific connotation) of ME ism, absorbing all energy that he can from the locker room. He is a walking disaster to any group that calls itself TEAM.

A very large part of the reason I won't watch is that it is going to be a horrific annihilation of the team I enjoyed as a kid. Loyalty doesn't sit by and watch while this happens, loyalty gets ticked off and does something about it!

This is not a temper tantrum.

*sniff* *sniff* i smell something.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
nathanlt after Owens' first TD...

060503_dallas_vmed_1p.widec.jpg
...I love You T.O.!

nathanlt

Reaction score
Do you have any respect for Jason Witten? He called him a great teammate. Who should we believe, Witten who has met him or you, who hasn't?

No, you're going to try and disrupt this forum. It won't last long and it won't work. We call it trolling. It isn't welcome here.

I'd suggest a voodoo doll then. This forum is the wrong place for this. Create an anti-TO website and damn him to your heart's content. I'll even buy the domain for you if you wish.

Look, many of us do not like TO. However, we love the Cowboys. We love them to the point that we spend our time here discussing them. You're trying to interupt that passion.
I'm trying to get t.o. off the team, this is fueled by my win-Cowboys attitude.
It's insulting and quite frankly people are tiring of it.
I'll bet they are. I've been tired of it since the first whisper he would be signed!
You either need to stop or you need to be a man of your word and move on. This isn't your team any more. You've already made that crystal clear. It is still ours and the insults of our team aren't welcome here. Read the Guidelines. This is a Dallas Cowboys forum. It's the only team I've ever rooted for in all of sports. Take your anti-Dallas Cowboys talk elsewhere.
I'm FOR the Cowboys getting rid of t.o.
Please. I'll quit for tonight... no, let's make it a week. I need a break, too.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Just a reminder

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=784466&postcount=37

I can’t believe Terrell Owens is a Cowboy. He’s actually not, in my mind, but the DIRTBAG will be wearing the uniform. Because of his acts of defiance and mockery of our organization, our fans, and our star, I will no longer watch the Cowboys as long as his name is on the roster.
I have been a diehard Cowboy fan for 27 of my 32 years, beginning at age 5 while living in Dallas, and though I’ve been all over the world since then, the Cowboys have always gone with me. I am as diehard as they come.

This PUNK we have on the team is as different as any NFL player can be from Tom Landry’s persona. T.O. hated the Cowboys, and now wants to bilk money from us while driving the team into the ground with his cancerous attitude and 2 year old mentality. We’re paying millions for cancer?? I can’t bear to watch it and I won’t.

That is why, effective immediately, I am not watching the Cowboys, or posting on this board, until T.O. is gone. I request that the mods send an email notifying me when he is no longer on our roster, so that I can resume watching the games, and following the team. I love my Cowboys, I won’t watch them be torn apart by this spoiled brat.

It doesn’t bother me that people think I’m doing this for attention, or that my statement will make little impact among other fans. I’m doing it because I cannot stand him.

To others who feel this way, please add your comments.

Mods, please sticky this so that there is a record of who has left. Don’t forget us. We love the Cowboys!!! See you later.

Also, can we only let only the "No T.O." people post? This is their last post until T.O. is gone. Please.

The list of who’ve had enough
nathanlt
Shotgun Dave
Eddie
Jack Magist
Sultan of Six
Tunafan33
wesleyc288

The not doing it for attention caught my eye, since that is clearly what he is doing, also some ineresting names on that list of people he named. I dont remember them leaving

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
His play on the field isn't great enough to offset the destruction he is in the locker room... 10 years of proof isn't enough?

So he got benched and was released on 10 different teams? When the 9ers were contending he didnt whine, yet when they were on their downward spiral we saw the first incident of TO. Same with the Eagles.

The Eagles lose the NFC championship 3 years in a row. Then they win the 4th because of who? TO, how many games do they win that year? 14?
Who could have beat the Patriots that year? Its like they were destined to win. Can a WR win the SB for you when your not throwing him the ball? McNabb choked and TO wanted to win, it didnt happen so he whined and I would have too.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
nathanlt said:

10 years? ok Now name a problem he had every one of those 10 years

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Uh... because you wanted to?

yeah, cuz I thought you had something original to say about the whole TO deal. Instead you sound like my 2 yr old nephew when he says he will never come to my place anymore because I didn't let him have some candy at dinner time.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I'll quit for tonight.

I am pretty sure he did not mean for "tonight" I see someone is gonna end up forcing a Mods hand soon.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
torrescatch22 said:
Instead you sound like my 2 yr old nephew when he says he will never come to my place anymore because I didn't let him have some candy at dinner time.

:laugh1: he also sounds like a chick who got her feelings hurt, "I'm not talking to you anymore", another fight, "I'm not talking to you anymore", and then another

I know why Nathan keeps making these posts, because TO is making his tour on the media ;)

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Look, many of us do not like TO. However, we love the Cowboys. We love them to the point that we spend our time here discussing them. You're trying to interupt that passion. It's insulting and quite frankly people are tiring of it.

Can I get an Amen brothers?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I saw Jack post just the other day, Sultan of Six too, but I haven't seen Eddie in awhile :eek:

See now I am interested.

Shotgun Dave posted 7-2-2006 so he wasnt part of the crusade

Eddie june 27th not part of the crusade

Jack Magist posts today not part of the crusade

Sultan of Six posted yesterday not part of the crusade

wesleyc288 July 13 not part of crusade

Tunafan33 actually quit posting (or changed names) good for him unlike nate he backed up his word

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I'm trying to get t.o. off the team, this is fueled by my win-Cowboys attitude.
No you're not and no it isn't. Jerry Jones is not a member of this forum. He doesn't read here. Others in his organization do, but they have no say over personnel matters. The organization does not agree with your assessment of TO. No one on this team has said one negative thing about him. Not one soul.

This has nothing to do with your Pro-Cowboys win drive. It has to do with you want something your way and you don't agree with the team's decision to think differently. If it isn't done your way you've decided to pout. Fine, but can it please be done quietly?

I'll bet they are. I've been tired of it since the first whisper he would be signed!
You're missing the point. People are tired of this nightly rant. In other words, they are tired of you. You're converting people into TO defenders.

It's the only team I've ever rooted for in all of sports.
Times have changed. By your own admission you won't root for them this year. You sold your devotion for a mess of pottage. You have no right to call yourself a fan at this point.

I'm FOR the Cowboys getting rid of t.o.
No you aren't. No amount of fluff and camoflage is going to disguise what you're doing.

I'll quit for tonight.
You need to quit for good and get on with your plans to root for someone else. The Commanders, Eagles, and Giants fans all hate TO now too. You might as well join their ranks.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The Commanders, Eagles, and Giants fans all hate TO now too. You might as well join their ranks.

they don't form in ranks, they move in mobs :laugh1:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile said:
No you're not and no it isn't. Jerry Jones is not a member of this forum. He doesn't read here. Others in his organization do, but they have no say over personnel matters. The organization does not agree with your assessment of TO. No one on this team has said one negative thing about him. Not one soul.

This has nothing to do with your Pro-Cowboys win drive. It has to do with you want something your way and you don't agree with the team's decision to think differently. If it isn't done your way you've decided to pout. Fine, but can it please be done quietly?

You're missing the point. People are tired of this nightly rant. In other words, they are tired of you. You're converting people into TO defenders.

Times have changed. By your own admission you won't root for them this year. You sold your devotion for a mess of pottage. You have no right to call yourself a fan at this point.

No you aren't. No amount of fluff and camoflage is going to disguise what you're doing.

You need to quit for good and get on with your plans to root for someone else. The Commanders, Eagles, and Giants fans all hate TO now too. You might as well join their ranks.

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin