Former Cowboys player breaking barriers as first in NFL history to marry a same sex partner-AB

Rayman70

Reaction score
in my Jed Clampett voice,, whoo doggies Jethro, we got a problem.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DE: Brad? What is the first rule of Fight Club?

Brad: Well DE, The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. And the second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. Say DE? What is the first rule of CowboysZone?

DE: You don’t know? The first rule of CowboysZone is

You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.

Brad: Thanks DE. DE? Moderating on a cellphone sucks doesn’t it?

DE: Yep. Fat fingers. Small screen. Hope this is it too (keeps fingers crossed)

Beaker42

Reaction score
DE: Brad? What is the first rule of Fight Club?

Brad: Well DE, The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. And the second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. Say DE? What is the first rule of CowboysZone?

DE: You don’t know? The first rule of CowboysZone is

You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.

Brad: Thanks DE. DE? Moderating on a cellphone sucks doesn’t it?

DE: Yep. Fat fingers. Small screen. Hope this is it too (keeps fingers crossed)
Who was dumb enough to do the bolded big font thing. Do tell so we can all point and laugh. :thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who was dumb enough to do the bolded big font thing. Do tell so we can all point and laugh. :thumbup:
Let us all just say that what has been said was said even though what was said may no longer exist.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No such thing as "marrying" someone of the same gender. As the "preacher" said, per an article I found:

"By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and husband," Olson said. “You may both kiss your husband."

Husband and husband? The word "husband" denotes a man and "wife" denotes a woman.

I'm not criticizing the two people, what they do is their own business, but there's no reason to co-opt identifying words that just don't make sense...