Former Cowboys player breaking barriers as first in NFL history to marry a same sex partner-AB

mrmojo

Reaction score
1982 draft was a great one wasn't it....solid player....hopefully we get to a point in society where this isnt front page news anymore.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Meh.... As long as you’re not harming anyone else, doesn’t matter to me.

No one else got harmed but I'm pretty sure one of these guys got their arse torn up on their honeymoon night. I don't remember this guy ever playing for the Cowboys but whatever, if they say he did, I guess he did. My understanding of the relevance of this story is their sexual orientation. Getting married isn't unique, people get married every day. So It must be the fact that these two guys are gay that makes this a story worth mentioning. I don't see it. Gays get married every day. So what's so special here? Are we suppose to talk about their gay sex or something? I don't know. Why is this story here?:facepalm:

Rayman70

Reaction score
a player named Jeff Roher. He never really lived up to expectations and really was in part, why Landry was fired. He was a reach as far as a draft pick. BTW...we still talkin about this? lmao...wow...I don't wanna know what dudes do in their private life. That's between them and the Good lord. Has no bearing on our lives whatsoever and the game on the field. NEXT PLEASE.:facepalm:

Rayman70

Reaction score
I DONT CARE if a player goes home and sleeps with smurfs lol...I JUST CARE ABOUT HIS PLAY ON THE FIELD...I don't even wanna here about his love life..don't care because it doesn't affect me or the game one bit. Altho Papa Smurf I hear is a wildcat in bed .:oldcouple:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I DONT CARE if a player goes home and sleeps with smurfs lol...I JUST CARE ABOUT HIS PLAY ON THE FIELD...I don't even wanna here about his love life..don't care because it doesn't affect me or the game one bit. Altho Papa Smurf I hear is a wildcat in bed .:oldcouple:
:lmao2:

BillyBates

Reaction score
simply marvelous.bully for him.... I heard Troy Aikman ordered a ham sandwich yesterday at Subway. now that news.