Former Cowboys players comments on their new team

ShortRound

Reaction score

mNx6xMW.png

Zordon

Reaction score
My former company used to be located at the offices at The Star. My primary care doctor is located there now and I used to be a member at the commercial gym located there, Cowboys Fit. Every day you routinely run into players and coaches. It’s very accessible compared to Valley Ranch which felt like it was surrounded by a moat.

Last edited:

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Take it with a grain of salt. Most players who move on from the cowboys usually end up out of the league. Says more about our GMs the Jones Boys.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They need to close off the weight rooms and work out areas. Instead of having it like a zoo.
Let the players concentrate.
I haven't taken a tour of their new facilities. I did take a tour of the old Texas Stadium. It was on a Saturday before a home game the next day. There were certain areas we were not allowed to tour, including the locker room; however, on Mondays, a tour of the locker room was allowed. I'm guessing the newer tours allow more than before.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of course people bash it when they leave here lol. It always the same when players leave any team.

I think that’s the furthest thing from the main issue with this team.
I can't stand it Carson, be a man and say it when you're with us!!!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everybody wants to be part of the show until they're no longer part of the show.

That said, it's no secret that other teams are more football-centered than Dallas as far as aesthetics.

You want pure football, Dallas is not the team for you. You want football AND ...., then get ready to put on your tap dancing shoes.