Twitter: Former Cowboys QB Mike White on what he learned from Dak

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Your use of the word “politician” here must mean you question the sincerity and authenticity of Dak’s motivations in cultivating these relationships?

Can you provide some evidence to that assumption?

People can debate his skill on the football field— but I have never heard anyone criticize the man’s heart or leadership abilities…. Just more evidence of the cynical times we are living in lol
there is no evidence. however, there is an underlying agenda the poster has to drive...thus the word "politician"

TwentyOne

Reaction score
:facepalm:

ladies and gentlemen...stupidity at its best.

you just don't get it....I would never hire you in my company...I bet you bounce around and will bounce around a lot of jobs with that attitude

You got company?
No way it is settled in the US ? is it ?!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm new here. Who is this guy trashing Dak like he sucks??
welcome to the board.

@khiladi is an avid Dak hater.....there is a few of them here. they often disappear after we win and only come out when we lose and their single goal and single posts are always about Dak...they are obsessed. I mean obsessed in bashing Dak...which is about 99.95% of their posts. the other ones are

@USArmyVet
@PAPPYDOG
@Aulac
@Risen Star

you will notice it very quickly.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great PR man .....very average needs to carried QB!

Last edited:

RonWashington

Reaction score
And with White starting against Buffalo Sunday who’s his back up just in case that pitching arm goes stiff again ? Not Josh Johnson who came in did a respectable job since the defense got its doors blown off , they go to Joe Flacco a guy who’s somehow getting traded for draft picks.

White went from Dallas to Siberia a team of numb skulls making decisions. Good luck Mike you need it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
welcome to the board.

@khiladi is an avid Dak hater.....there is a few of them here. they often disappear after we win and only come out when we lose and their single goal and single posts are always about Dak...they are obsessed. I mean obsessed in bashing Dak...which is about 99.95% of their posts. the other ones are

@USArmyVet
@PAPPYDOG
@Aulac
@Risen Star

CowboysFaninHouston will show you the way........:muttley:

black label

Reaction score
bear_grylls_retard_gif.gif

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Elite? Cooper Rush in his first start in four years found Cooper for 8 times an 113 yards, behind this OL and all that man coverage caused by our RG.

But I was talking about we benched him for the much better QB, with the best our OL and RG weee playing, and continued to waste away this roster with this average QB, for years. Of course there was a silver lining to it all, among them, us dumping Dez and ultimately getting Amari and a wholly bunch of other weapons.
No. You’re right. You weigh that with several other factors. Like being a league MVP candidate for example.

At this point your Dak takes should embarrass you, but you keep at it. It shows self awareness has drawbacks.

plymkr

Reaction score

Mike White sharing during his time in Dallas, what he learned from Dak. Relationships matter. Leaders develop good relationships with everyone in the locker room.

That's awesome. That's my quarterback!

CWR

Reaction score
We all know Dak is a good politician, hip with the boys. That was reported as one of the reasons why teammates didn’t want to go back to Romo, the latter pretty much minding his own business.

But then again? I’m pretty sure Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers don’t kick it with everybody in the Locker room either. You don’t make personnel decisions based on whose “hip” with the team.

Yeah because that's why he got re-signed.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We all know Dak is a good politician, hip with the boys. That was reported as one of the reasons why teammates didn’t want to go back to Romo, the latter pretty much minding his own business.

But then again? I’m pretty sure Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers don’t kick it with everybody in the Locker room either. You don’t make personnel decisions based on whose “hip” with the team.
You would be wrong about Brady.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Elite? Cooper Rush in his first start in four years found Cooper for 8 times an 113 yards, behind this OL and all that man coverage caused by our RG.

But I was talking about we benched him for the much better QB, with the best our OL and RG weee playing, and continued to waste away this roster with this average QB, for years. Of course there was a silver lining to it all, among them, us dumping Dez and ultimately getting Amari and a wholly bunch of other weapons.
Still going in about Romo? It’s been 6 years. Let it go.

phildadon86

Reaction score
yeah, who would have thought by getting a degree in Educational Psychology and a master's in Workforce Leadership would help. hum, how much is real leadership, and how much is the degree.
Well. I mean. He completely took over a team with Romo Loyalists and had the team behind him as a rookie. So what does that say about Romos leadership? If they could be persuaded to the Dak camp so easily.

buddieluver

Reaction score
Dude, you only post after a loss?? Isn’t that revealing to you?

He’s an MVP candidate. At this point it’s not even fun making fun of you.

(I’m lying. It is fun—thanks for coming back!!)

Tells me he is not a true fan.

shabazz

Reaction score
welcome to the board.

@USArmyVet
@PAPPYDOG
@Aulac
@Risen Star

Why do I always get left off of these hater lists?.:(