Twitter: Former Cowboys QB Mike White on what he learned from Dak

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
yeah, who would have thought by getting a degree in Educational Psychology and a master's in Workforce Leadership would help. hum, how much is real leadership, and how much is the degree.
How dumb is this post? That’s the real question.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
welcome to the board.

@khiladi is an avid Dak hater.....there is a few of them here. they often disappear after we win and only come out when we lose and their single goal and single posts are always about Dak...they are obsessed. I mean obsessed in bashing Dak...which is about 99.95% of their posts. the other ones are

@USArmyVet
@PAPPYDOG
@Aulac
@Risen Star

you will notice it very quickly.
Also known as the Banana Slug Braintrust.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he might be a leader...I dunno..that's not really up to me. He's one heck of a nice guy though!

The naked truth though...is we don't have anything to show for it. No....I didn't say it was all his fault. But...a leader doesn't just take praise for locker room fun. They also MUST take the brunt of failure. It must be allowed to be...given.

I imagine some sensitive people will put me on that tiny little "hater" list. Four whole "haters" among thousands of fans. Some sure make a big deal about it sheesh. You make them more famous and proud every time you mention them.

kevm3

Reaction score
You just have to look at how Dak embraced Cooper Rush to see why he's loved in the locker room

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, he was such a great leader in the broncos game, he decides to set on the bench and sulk and cry with fear. no fist bumps, no slap on the backs, just sulk. LEADER, smh. and to the guys who doesn't think taking this as a major in school, lmao.. doesn't have anything to do with it.

Techsass

Reaction score
yeah, who would have thought by getting a degree in Educational Psychology and a master's in Workforce Leadership would help. hum, how much is real leadership, and how much is the degree.
Hard to say, but some of his choices might have been motivated by what he thought would help the most after college. You can train/teach anybody to make them better at something, but they have to have some natural talent in order to really excell at it.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
yeah, he was such a great leader in the broncos game, he decides to set on the bench and sulk and cry with fear. no fist bumps, no slap on the backs, just sulk. LEADER, smh. and to the guys who doesn't think taking this as a major in school, lmao.. doesn't have anything to do with it.
You really think his major in college allows him to fake leadership? With the way that game went, I would be disturbed if he wasn't sulking on the bench a bit. He knew his and his team's performance wasn't good enough. Do you really think fist bumping teammates down 30-0 in the 4th quarter is showing leadership?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We all know Dak is a good politician, hip with the boys. That was reported as one of the reasons why teammates didn’t want to go back to Romo, the latter pretty much minding his own business.

But then again? I’m pretty sure Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers don’t kick it with everybody in the Locker room either. You don’t make personnel decisions based on whose “hip” with the team.
No you make personnel decisions based on talent, leadership and the will to do whatever it takes to win. That’s what Dak does.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You really think his major in college allows him to fake leadership? With the way that game went, I would be disturbed if he wasn't sulking on the bench a bit. He knew his and his team's performance wasn't good enough. Do you really think fist bumping teammates down 30-0 in the 4th quarter is showing leadership?
anybody can be a leader while you're winning. where was he last week? was that pouting or shaking in fear last week. it was hard to tell. *fist bump*

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We all know Dak is a good politician, hip with the boys. That was reported as one of the reasons why teammates didn’t want to go back to Romo, the latter pretty much minding his own business.

But then again? I’m pretty sure Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers don’t kick it with everybody in the Locker room either. You don’t make personnel decisions based on whose “hip” with the team.
Actually, Tom Brady is known as the king of this behavior. He talks to his teammates about life and football. He has had new FA’s live in his house.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Build up a feelgood story about your mum and your grandmother ?
Makes average QB get paid top end money.
1 Playoff win in 6 years.
200 million $$$$$$$$ for our Pied Piper leader Mr.Prescott.
Now you tell me who got the better end of this deal???

d866a9998ecd7046a0fcda8d6cafe67a.gif

Inquiring fans wanna know?????????????????:omg:

ArtClink

Reaction score

Mike White sharing during his time in Dallas, what he learned from Dak. Relationships matter. Leaders develop good relationships with everyone in the locker room.

That’s because Dak is a natural leader and he is willing to be a mentor. We are lucky to have Dak.