Former Manson family member Leslie Van Houten, released from prison

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Manson actually went up to the house while Melcher was living there and he wouldn’t even let Manson in the house. He brushed him off. Manson knew that Melcher had moved out of the house and had no idea who was living in it, but he knew they were rich and wanted them all dead. Manson feeling like he had been done wrong is what led to those murders..
Maybe so, but i wonder if anyone knows the actual story. If you only read what I quoted, it does not seem like a reasonable explanation of what happened, or a cause and effect type situation.

From what I remember, those murder were not normal. I have my own line of thinking on a situation like that, but i know very little of the case.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe so, but i wonder if anyone knows the actual story. If you only read what I quoted, it does not seem like a reasonable explanation of what happened, or a cause and effect type situation.

From what I remember, those murder were not normal. I have my own line of thinking on a situation like that, but i know very little of the case.
My advice is go watch some of the Manson documentaries on YouTube. Go listen to Manson‘s interview with Diane Sawyer. What I’m telling you is exactly why those murders happened. I know a lot about the case because I’ve seen several of the documentaries.

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was actually living with Dennis Wilson, one of the Beach Boys for a short time who introduced him to the music producer. The murders would’ve never happened had Terry Melcher signed him to a contract. Manson felt he lied to him and that’s what got the screws grinding in his head.
Really???? I didn't know that! Dang.

I'm glad Manson wasn't mad at Wilson/Beach Boys.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Really???? I didn't know that! Dang.

I'm glad Manson wasn't mad at Wilson/Beach Boys.
He was mad at Dennis Wilson. As I mentioned some of the lyrics in Manson’s song were changed by the Beach Boys and Manson wasn’t given any credit for the song. Manson sent Dennis Wilson a bullet. One of the other Beach Boys said Dennis Wilson was terrified of Manson.