Twitter: Four Cowboys fined a total of $73,693 for MNF

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Coach Jason Garrett was not happy with the team’s lack of discipline Monday night, and he addressed “it head on.”.......

From my insider...It sounded like this....

Meow.....Meow Meow Meow......Meow Meow Meow Meowwwwwwwww. Meow ..Meow Meow....Meow Meow Meow....No more...Meow.

NFL-Giants-black-cat.jpg

26befb21c7d4fc70b3543e620f98f42b.jpg

cristglo

Reaction score
That's Will Hernandez and he suckered the Cowboys into committing penalties and losing their cool. They have a terrible OL, he's the only decent player and he's the enforcer.

All of the complaining about him and every poster here would love to have that attitude here. His OL teammates were getting their butts handed to them because they're just not good and the Cowboys were doing what they're supposed to do, making them pay. He was one of the few Giants with any fight in him. And he fought until the last bell. Don't fault him for getting by with it and the Cowboys players playing right into it. The refs were calling it right.
I would love to have that attitude on this team! Columbo had that nasty attitude when he played for us I am suprised he hasnt installed this in our OL. I have toagree he played it well and we fell right into it. Will should have been fined also but he played it to smart. lol

Pants

Reaction score
I personally have no issues with Hernandez and picking fights - exactly the nastiness that the SB teams in the 90's for dallas had from their OLine (see: Erik Williams); BUT, it is blatantly obvious of the unfair practices of the league in fining these players

Mara to RG: "Dallas is killing us, at LEAST fine them and do NOT fine Hernandez - he is the only guy with some fire on my team"
Goodell: "ok, feety-pajama party still on for tonight?"

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Not seeing them come to Daks rescue either. I did see Colombo and a few jump on some that hit Romo. Different game now.

Don’t let @phildadon86 see this. Apparently Dak is highly respected despite the fact his teammates let him get beat up and bullied by the defense in the Packers and Miami game. They also never dap him up or do any celebrations with him like the other players do with each other after TD’s or defensive stops....

Flamma

Reaction score
So no penalties for the giants. There lineman started about 4 fights. The blindside didn’t look that bad. Not sure about the D-Law penalties.

I don't see how they can call a blind side block on a defender running north/south. So if you're down field you can't touch someone chasing the offensive player? Sounds stupid to me.

Edit....forcible contact. So you can still block them.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Don’t let @phildadon86 see this. Apparently Dak is highly respected despite the fact his teammates let him get beat up and bullied by the defense in the Packers and Miami game. They also never dap him up or do any celebrations with him like the other players do with each other after TD’s or defensive stops....
You’re actually hilarious. I’ve seen on multiple occasions Dak dapping teammates. You’ve seen it too as you said it after the interception in this game for goodness sakes. I think you’re actually delusional. When Jenkins went after Dak there were Teammates taking up for him. Stop trying to prove the false narrative you have created about Dak having no respect in the locker room. You look and sound like a tool

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You’re actually hilarious. I’ve seen on multiple occasions Dak dapping teammates. You’ve seen it too as you said it after the interception in this game for goodness sakes. I think you’re actually delusional. When Jenkins went after Dak there were Teammates taking up for him. Stop trying to prove the false narrative you have created about Dak having no respect in the locker room. You look and sound like a tool

Yes. Dak HIMSELF was dapping up his teammates, but I never seem to see the situation vice versa. They never come up to him and dap him up. They never come to him and hype him up. He has to be his own hype man. That’s the point I’m trying to convey. They don’t treat him like a true leader. He displays the qualities of one and acts like one, but never gets the respect of a true leader from his mates and it has me thinking. What is going on? I truly continue to think that this team is
Poorly coached and they lack a sense of team spirit. They are a group of individuals, not a team, which leads them to not respecting each other like they should (example, other players to Dak), which shows how poorly Jason Garrett puts this team together...

Also, in the Eagles game, he had 2 people stand up for him out of that everyone on that field. Cobb and La’el Collins (who I think is his best friend from this team off the field). Besides that, who else helped him? No one helped him in the GB game. A Miami defender was messing around with him and no one came to his aid. Dak actually went to the ref by himself there. That alone speaks volumes...

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
The Clapping Carrot keeps us from reaching the Super Bowl all by himself...but I am convinced more than ever that even if we did have a decent coach, the league would do something to keep us from reaching the Super Bowl....and that is a fact!!!
You mean something like suspending our most important offensive weapon for 6 games?

Paradox

Reaction score
they should all go to the bank and get that much in rolls of pennies have it delivered to NY NFL head quarters and dumped by the front door..

That's how I used to pay my bets when the Cowboys lost. I'd put pennies in a pile on my co-worker's desk with a little homemade flag sticking out. It made me feel like I got the last laugh.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don't see how they can call a blind side block on a defender running north/south. So if you're down field you can't touch someone chasing the offensive player? Sounds stupid to me.

Edit....forcible contact. So you can still block them.
Exactly.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I was expecting our O-Line to get into it in the packers game but they just stood there. With Colombo as there coach I figure he would have them protecting him and standing up for him. Dak has to get in a defenders face in one game and again they just stood there.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I was expecting our O-Line to get into it in the packers game but they just stood there. With Colombo as there coach I figure he would have them protecting him and standing up for him. Dak has to get in a defenders face in one game and again they just stood there.

Agreed. I get called crazy for pointing that out though... It’s not normal for your team (especially your o-linemen) to just stand there while the QB essentially gets bullied. I can’t figure out what the problem would be though...