Four of the next five games are at home

CCBoy

Reaction score
Giants...Shame on the Cowboys if they lose that game, or if they do, then they certainly aren't who we thought they were leaving training camp.

But of the next four games, three are at home – Giants, Commanders and Seahawks –

The lone exception next Sunday at Carolina (1-8)

Then it's Washington on Thanksgiving, 4-5 and losers of two of the past three.

After that, then a Thursday night game at AT&T against those Seahawks (5-3).

All that to get to the Eagles at 9-3.

Got to protect "our house." Which starts Sunday afternoon, and if McCarthy has said it once, he must have said it about five times this week, "At the end of the day we need to go get this sixth win."

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/spagnola-only-the-beginning-of-a-4-game-mission

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We can’t afford to drop even one of these home games. Not with Buffalo and Miami on the road. Even the season finale at Washington isn’t a gimme. We saw what happened last year.

Last edited:

rojan

Reaction score
We can’t afford to drop even one of these home games. Not with Buffalo and Miami on the road. Even the season finale at Washington isn’t a gimme. We saw what happened last year.
If we can win these games and beat Philly then I’ll be very confident in winning out and clinching the 1 seed

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes, these games against below .500 teams next 3 weeks are must wins.

Then begins the brutal stretch against 5 playoff caliber teams. Seattle might be the only one we are favored in.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Given the recent history of this team, and the way this league is today, I’m surprised anyone would figure the next few games are gimmes, but ok.

‘Yeah that’s a win, that one’s a win, so is that one….’

Let’s see how that goes.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas will be on a four-game win streak heading into that Philthy game :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we can win these games and beat Philly then I’ll be very confident in winning out and clinching the 1 seed
I honestly don’t think we’re going to win all these games and beat Philly. Even if we did, it’s going to be tough to beat Miami and Buffalo on the road. The AZ game is going to come back to haunt us. There’s no excuse for us losing that game. But that’s what happens when you don’t show up ready to play. The Cowboys didn’t just lose that game, they got beat pretty convincingly. AZ hasn’t won a game since.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
My .02 , Lets win our Division first before going for seed , we need to control what we can, If we had pulled out the eagles 1st game ,we would be in better position , but concentrate and get ahead one game at a time. I only wish that dumb zona game flap would not cost them big disadvantage down the road, they need to win some games where they are not expected to win .

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I honestly don’t think we’re going to win all these games and beat Philly. Even if we did, it’s going to be tough to beat Miami and Buffalo on the road. The AZ game is going to come back to haunt us. There’s no excuse for us losing that game. But that’s what happens when you don’t show up ready to play. The Cowboys didn’t just lose that game, they got beat pretty convincingly. AZ hasn’t won a game since.
Looks like our thoughts align , you were fast with keyboard , LOL

Reaction score
Giants...Shame on the Cowboys if they lose that game, or if they do, then they certainly aren't who we thought they were leaving training camp.

But of the next four games, three are at home – Giants, Commanders and Seahawks –

Got to protect "our house." Which starts Sunday afternoon, and if McCarthy has said it once, he must have said it about five times this week, "At the end of the day we need to go get this sixth win."

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/spagnola-only-the-beginning-of-a-4-game-mission
All the crap teams at home, tough teams on the road in December... No favors here.

rojan

Reaction score
My .02 , Lets win our Division first before going for seed , we need to control what we can, If we had pulled out the eagles 1st game ,we would be in better position , but concentrate and get ahead one game at a time. I only wish that dumb zona game flap would not cost them big disadvantage down the road, they need to win some games where they are not expected to win .
Totally agree! I’m hoping that we can use the next 3 games to build momentum and figure out our identity on offence. If we do that, anything is possible

rojan

Reaction score
AZ game is feeling alot like JAX last year unfortunately

Aven8

Reaction score
Nice repost of my thread earlier in the week…

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

One game at a time. These next few games look like wins but this is the NFL and the players have to show up each and every game. Get that momentum going and carry it into the last part of the schedule and into the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
AZ game is feeling alot like JAX last year unfortunately
The AZ game could be worse because it could keep us out of the playoffs. That was a conference loss and we already have three of them. I know a lot of fans don’t like hearing it but I don’t see us catching Philly.