Four of the next five games are at home

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I still see us a 10-7 team. Maybe 11-6 but we’ll have to win some games we won’t be favored in. And not lose any we are expected to win .
They’ll be favored in every home game and Carolina and probably Washington depending on standings. Only possibly dogs against Buffalo and Miami

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They’ll be favored in every home game and Carolina and probably Washington depending on standings. Only possibly dogs against Buffalo and Miami
I expect it could be pickem or very slight dogs vs Phil & Det. We shall see. Depends how we and they are doing . I guess in my mind we will not be favored to beat either even if we are 1 or 2 point favs at home .

CCBoy

Reaction score
One game at a time. These next few games look like wins but this is the NFL and the players have to show up each and every game. Get that momentum going and carry it into the last part of the schedule and into the playoffs.
All on the attack view and take that week to week with no digression...period. A soldier asks for no rest periods when deployed. At all!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Giants...Shame on the Cowboys if they lose that game, or if they do, then they certainly aren't who we thought they were leaving training camp.

But of the next four games, three are at home – Giants, Commanders and Seahawks –

The lone exception next Sunday at Carolina (1-8)

Then it's Washington on Thanksgiving, 4-5 and losers of two of the past three.

After that, then a Thursday night game at AT&T against those Seahawks (5-3).

All that to get to the Eagles at 9-3.

Got to protect "our house." Which starts Sunday afternoon, and if McCarthy has said it once, he must have said it about five times this week, "At the end of the day we need to go get this sixth win."

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/spagnola-only-the-beginning-of-a-4-game-mission
Definitely primed for a good run. And Philly has exact opposite set-up. Anything can happen. Who knows….

blueblood70

Reaction score
so maybe 4-1 at best 3-2 should be worst case...

that leaves us

9-4 ill take that OR 8-5 ,not so good giving the brutal road schedule to finish up :( (

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys have to go 5-0 over the next 5 games if they have any hope of winning the East.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Very minimum is 10 wins...I'm still looking to a 12 win record, myself.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I still see us a 10-7 team. Maybe 11-6 but we’ll have to win some games we won’t be favored in. And not lose any we are expected to win .
this is my feeling as well. then i see maybe getting one playoff win and then the seasons over. last five games are going to be tough.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Very minimum is 10 wins...I'm still looking to a 12 win record, myself.
That’s going to be very tough to only lose two more games. . At least based on our remaining schedule and what we’ve witnessed thus far against the better teams we’ve faced.

Anything is possible but we will need to see more from this team against the better and or playoff caliber teams than we’ve seen thus far.

Difficult for me to analyze something we haven’t seen and hope for.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
this is my feeling as well. then i see maybe getting one playoff win and then the seasons over. last five games are going to be tough.
If we finish with 5th seed we most likely will travel to South division winner again which I’ll like our chances against what will likely be a team with lesser record.

But a 6th seed could mean traveling to SF , Det or Phi which I wouldn’t like our chances as much.

5th seed is what I think our more reasonable and reachable goal is at this point. Then win that and hope one of the higher seeds is upset.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If we finish with 5th seed we most likely will travel to South division winner again which I’ll like our chances against what will likely be a team with lesser record.

But a 6th seed could mean traveling to SF , Det or Phi which I wouldn’t like our chances as much.

5th seed is what I think our more reasonable and reachable goal is at this point. Then win that and hope one of the higher seeds is upset.
I would smile and take any of those three.