Twitter: Four players already ruled out for Cincy game

817Gill

Reaction score
I liked what I saw in preseason. He has bend. But we need to stop the run first..
Oh yeah I think he’ll be something for sure.

Rush defense is annoying but I still think despite that we win most games if our O was good. With them being seemingly average at best right now you need a lights out D.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I wasn't going keep quiet while you bullied a gal.

You're just fortunate I really wasn't face to face with you.
Internet tough guy! Still mouthing off. :lmao2: I wasn't talking to WG, she is a good egg. I was talking about the author of the tweet she posted... Todd Archer.

Last edited:

sulu1701

Reaction score
You forget that before 2021 Wilson was constantly injured. Why do you think it took him so long to break out.
And at this point, Wilson couldn't have made the situation any worse than it is now

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I liked what I saw in preseason. He has bend. But we need to stop the run first..

I'm going out on a limb and say Sam Williams is best run stopping edge not named Tank Lawrence.

Even better than the larger Gholston too.

And he runs 4.4 40.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb and say Sam Williams is best run stopping edge not named Tank Lawrence.

Even better than the larger Gholston too.

And he runs 4.4 40.
He is either real green or making alot of mistakes. He looked fast preseason. Picked a few flags that were iffy.

Reactions: BAT

JayFord

Reaction score
oh well

nothing new

refresh the site and its more bad news

817Gill

Reaction score
And at this point, Wilson couldn't have made the situation any worse than it is now
No one’s arguing Wilson wouldn’t be helpful right now.

Simply saying picking Wilson over Gallup due to injury concerns is misplaced. Wilson missed plenty of time here with various injuries. That’s why he took most people by surprise in 2021. I’ve liked him since we drafted him so I wasn’t totally shocked when he played well.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
If they run the football and shorten the game, they have a chance. Lean on the run game and defense. Do not turn the ball over. Boring but maybe Garrett was right about Dak. Boring game plan is best for Dak’s skill set
Dak should never be the focal point of the offense.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Well, keeping many starters sidelined during pre-season sure paid off.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
The Bengals have 2 huge holes in their offensive line, the rookie guard and Collins at right tackle. The Cowboys have the best pass rusher in the NFL. The Bengals also have a problem at long snapper.

It's all about these units - defence and special teams making plays. If they can make a play and score I like our chances.

If not, I think it will be a very long day for Cooper Rush and Kellen Moore.