Twitter: Four players already ruled out for Cincy game

JayFord

Reaction score
im ruled out for sunday too

i just had 2 buckets of jollibee chicken and a quart of gravy

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Meh, maybe if they hadnt lost to the Stealers, they will be in prove it mode now. And who does Dallas have that can slow down Chase?
yeah and they only lost to steelers due to a missed extra point at end of regulatiion ! if point is good they win 21-20
but they couldnt win in OT.

So yeah they are desperate for a win, and dallas just wants to win, they arent desperate till they lose 7 or 8 in a row!:p

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just waiting for the owner to tell us Dak’s surgery went so well “it’s a game time decision”. :laugh:
Dak started throwing with his left hand...so there is a chance. Bet we would see about the same accuracy.

:popcorn:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
But he is.
Jerry is dead serious about getting back his full uinvestment in the JAG.
Whether it kills us or not.
Unfortunately,to the detriment of the team and probably Kellen Moore also.Kellen has to do what he’s told even if it makes him look worse than he actually is.

JustChip

Reaction score
Meh, maybe if they hadnt lost to the Stealers, they will be in prove it mode now. And who does Dallas have that can slow down Chase?
Maybe we can sign Tonya Harding and her boyfriend.

sulu1701

Reaction score
No one’s arguing Wilson wouldn’t be helpful right now.

Simply saying picking Wilson over Gallup due to injury concerns is misplaced. Wilson missed plenty of time here with various injuries. That’s why he took most people by surprise in 2021. I’ve liked him since we drafted him so I wasn’t totally shocked when he played well.
Point taken, Never wanted to see Wilson go

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or the Cowboys could get some good play from players like Peters, Mukuamu, Cox, Williams, Fowler, and Bell. I don't think that Collins can block Parsons, Williams, or Fowler.

Nobody can block Parsons. Collins will have no problem with the others. This defense is going to get torched Sunday. If Tom Brady wasn't a rusty 45 year old QB who skipped training camp, Tampa would have put up 40 on this defense.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Unfortunately,to the detriment of the team and probably Kellen Moore also.Kellen has to do what he’s told even if it makes him look worse than he actually is.

You described a spineless underling.
Why would Kellen Moore sell out his values, skills and go down in an already-sinking ship?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
you just have to know how to play his pick, and always goes the opposite way to make a ton of money.

Pure genius!
1*ZYpBSAe0dC4_ha-3GhcO9Q.jpeg